Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel

4.7

i have so many of these little babies and theyre the only hand sanitizers ill use...i always pick up there 5 for $5 deal and this time i got beautiful day, japenese cherry blossom, hey honeybun ( i totally reccomend everyone pick this one up), paris amour, and honolulu sun....theyre all amazing

on 1/2/2015 8:26:00 AM

I love Bath & Body Works, so it's no surprise I love these hand sanitizers! They come in so many different scents, ranging from fruits, such as Farmstand Apple, to baked goods, such as Pumpkin Cupcake, to more musky smelling sanitizers, such as Mahogany Teakwood. I have my own little stash of them so I can switch them out of the cute little cases whenever I want. Definitely recommend these!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Being the Bath & Body Works junkie I am, I love my PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel in Warm Vanilla Sugar. This is described as “lightly scented with scented with sweet indulgence of sheer florals, vanilla absolute and sandalwood”; because I have the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion, I already knew I’d like its scent. The ingredients are natural & just like it says, the vanilla scent is subtle. It cleans my hands without leaving them smelling like straight alcohol.

Note: My bottle says $1.50, but I see now it’s $1.75 for a 1 fl oz / 29 mL bottle

on 11/15/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love these hand sanitizers! I used to use the generic ones from the drugstore, which don't smell nice at all. These, however, are amazing. They're super cheap, at 5 for $5. They don't leave my hands feeling stripped of their moisture, and they leave a light, pleasant scent. My favorites are Sicilian Lemon (Italian collection), Fresh Picked Strawberry, Fresh Picked Apple, and Sweet Pea. These are just so convenient to keep in my purse and are simply awesome.

on 10/29/2013 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THESE SANITIZER PUT IN YOU PURSE, CAR, HOME, EVERYWHERE. I MAKE SURE KIDS HAVE THEM IN BACKPACK. THE SMELL WELL YOUKNOW... DEPENDS ON YOUR FLAVOR BUT U CANT GO WRONG. EVEN WITH THE COUPONS THEY PUT OUT MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE

on 7/17/2013 8:30:00 PM

I love these. They have the scrubbie beads or glitter and there are so many different kinds. They all smell incredible too! I just wish they were available in like a 4 oz bottle. I bought like 8 the other day. I decided to give the hippo berry to a friend's daughter. I have many more I want to eventually get.

Just bought a handful of these 5 for 5$ and two holders one with tribal beads and the other pink rhinestones. The scents are soo cute I picked up Paris amor, pink champagne,pink diamonds, black Pearl and pink chiffon. They all smell delightful and will Def repurchase. I've also seen that they have light up ones online, the robot one is my next one to purchase

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my every day essentials! Throw one of these in your purse and your germ-free for the day!! Every gal should have one of these!! ;)

on 4/5/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These are amazing. Join the hype and you'll see!! every time I put on hand sanitizer I always get compliments on the smells (I choose yummy flavors like honey and vanilla and stay away from the cologne and musky ones because they react with you "hand smell" and smell funky after a while) The packaging could use some work to prevent all of the santizers i've drained in the past!! I've owned about 20 of these in the past 4-5 years!

Another amazing thing about these is that when I used this sanitizer in a biology lab at school, the petri dish for the hand that was sanitized using this was LITERALLY 99.9% clean of the bacteria and germs that were present before. It's gross when you see your germs on a petri dish haha

on 12/14/2012 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is definitely a must-have stuff because it does its amazing job. it cleanse my hands without drying them ;) they also got more than 60 lovely scents :D here are the scents i got:
-warm vanilla sugar : sweet, spicy, and warm, i should control myself not to lick my hands after using this :D
-fresh market apple : this belongs to my sis. it is exactly apple with some sweet notes, but i dont know why it smells like my floor cleaner :s
-dancing waters : this belongs to my mom. the scent is not sweet at all,smells clean, fresh,subtle and perfumy and wont bother your nose.
they have a great staying power on my hands, i can still smell it hours after usage. unfortunately its not widely available in my country, except if you buy this online :)

Popular Gels/Soaps