November 22, 2014 | 1698 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I love these hand sanitizers! I used to use the generic ones from the drugstore, which don't smell nice at all. These, however, are amazing. They're super cheap, at 5 for $5. They don't leave my hands feeling stripped of their moisture, and they leave a light, pleasant scent. My favorites are Sicilian Lemon (Italian collection), Fresh Picked Strawberry, Fresh Picked Apple, and Sweet Pea. These are just so convenient to keep in my purse and are simply awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THESE SANITIZER PUT IN YOU PURSE, CAR, HOME, EVERYWHERE. I MAKE SURE KIDS HAVE THEM IN BACKPACK. THE SMELL WELL YOUKNOW... DEPENDS ON YOUR FLAVOR BUT U CANT GO WRONG. EVEN WITH THE COUPONS THEY PUT OUT MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I love these. They have the scrubbie beads or glitter and there are so many different kinds. They all smell incredible too! I just wish they were available in like a 4 oz bottle. I bought like 8 the other day. I decided to give the hippo berry to a friend's daughter. I have many more I want to eventually get.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Just bought a handful of these 5 for 5$ and two holders one with tribal beads and the other pink rhinestones. The scents are soo cute I picked up Paris amor, pink champagne,pink diamonds, black Pearl and pink chiffon. They all smell delightful and will Def repurchase. I've also seen that they have light up ones online, the robot one is my next one to purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Nicoleexoxo21

One of my every day essentials! Throw one of these in your purse and your germ-free for the day!! Every gal should have one of these!! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Neelaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are amazing. Join the hype and you'll see!! every time I put on hand sanitizer I always get compliments on the smells (I choose yummy flavors like honey and vanilla and stay away from the cologne and musky ones because they react with you "hand smell" and smell funky after a while) The packaging could use some work to prevent all of the santizers i've drained in the past!! I've owned about 20 of these in the past 4-5 years!

Another amazing thing about these is that when I used this sanitizer in a biology lab at school, the petri dish for the hand that was sanitized using this was LITERALLY 99.9% clean of the bacteria and germs that were present before. It's gross when you see your germs on a petri dish haha

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is definitely a must-have stuff because it does its amazing job. it cleanse my hands without drying them ;) they also got more than 60 lovely scents :D here are the scents i got:
-warm vanilla sugar : sweet, spicy, and warm, i should control myself not to lick my hands after using this :D
-fresh market apple : this belongs to my sis. it is exactly apple with some sweet notes, but i dont know why it smells like my floor cleaner :s
-dancing waters : this belongs to my mom. the scent is not sweet at all,smells clean, fresh,subtle and perfumy and wont bother your nose.
they have a great staying power on my hands, i can still smell it hours after usage. unfortunately its not widely available in my country, except if you buy this online :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I very rarely use hand sanitizer - it tends to dry out my hands, mangle my cuticles, and remove the topcoat from my polish. Also, nothing is a substitute for a good handwashing. However, there are times when hand sanitizer is better than nothing, so I do keep one in my purse (Grape Glam, long d/c'd) and one in my backpack (Fresh Market Apple). The price is pretty much right @ US$1.50 each - my only regret is that I can't justify buying any of the cute seasonal scents or taking advantage of the sales, since I would accumulate a shipping container-sized stash of Pocketbacs in no time flat. I like to stick to fruity/foody or quasi-foody/fruity scents to avoid weirdness when eating with my hands later, but the scents are light enough that you shouldn't slay most people even if you're using Japanese Cherry Blossom (unless you're on the subway or something, in which case you shouldn't use scented products in such close quarters regardless).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by CountryChick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE THE SMELL. I put these things everywhere! On my lunchbox, on my purse, and they even started making MAGNETIC HOLDERS for these things! I could stick them right on the side of my locker! Overall, this product is a fun way to avoid germs and smell good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I love these. They dont dry out your hands and are very exfoliating. I use mine about 10 times a day. I just wish they had more product in them but for only a dollar i can go get more without worrying if i m spending too much lol