Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel

4.7

on 7/29/2015 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always keep these hand sanitizers on hand. Lots of scents to choose from, doesn't dry out your skin if you use it a lot (like typical sanitizers) and always leaves my hands feeling clean! A bit more expensive than drugstore sanitizers but I can't complain when it is truly the best!

on 6/16/2015 4:29:00 PM

There are only pros to this product since, there is a wide range of scents to choose from, these are incredibly affordable, the size of these is just right (you can always carry one around) & best of all they don't dry out your skin while keeping your hands bacteria free.

on 3/19/2015 1:37:00 AM

Convenient and cute little packaging...great for stocking up when they are 5 for $5. Toss one in each purse, in each car, on the kitchen counter, in the desk at work, etc, etc, etc....Most of the scents are quite pleasant and even the not so pleasant smells dissipate quickly enough. I have found these to be not drying (like some sanitizers).

Have re-purchased these more times than I care to remember and I will likely re-purchase as long as B&BW is still around/still makes these.

i have so many of these little babies and theyre the only hand sanitizers ill use...i always pick up there 5 for $5 deal and this time i got beautiful day, japenese cherry blossom, hey honeybun ( i totally reccomend everyone pick this one up), paris amour, and honolulu sun....theyre all amazing

on 1/2/2015 8:26:00 AM

I love Bath & Body Works, so it's no surprise I love these hand sanitizers! They come in so many different scents, ranging from fruits, such as Farmstand Apple, to baked goods, such as Pumpkin Cupcake, to more musky smelling sanitizers, such as Mahogany Teakwood. I have my own little stash of them so I can switch them out of the cute little cases whenever I want. Definitely recommend these!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Being the Bath & Body Works junkie I am, I love my PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel in Warm Vanilla Sugar. This is described as “lightly scented with scented with sweet indulgence of sheer florals, vanilla absolute and sandalwood”; because I have the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion, I already knew I’d like its scent. The ingredients are natural & just like it says, the vanilla scent is subtle. It cleans my hands without leaving them smelling like straight alcohol.

Note: My bottle says $1.50, but I see now it’s $1.75 for a 1 fl oz / 29 mL bottle

on 11/15/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love these hand sanitizers! I used to use the generic ones from the drugstore, which don't smell nice at all. These, however, are amazing. They're super cheap, at 5 for $5. They don't leave my hands feeling stripped of their moisture, and they leave a light, pleasant scent. My favorites are Sicilian Lemon (Italian collection), Fresh Picked Strawberry, Fresh Picked Apple, and Sweet Pea. These are just so convenient to keep in my purse and are simply awesome.

on 10/29/2013 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THESE SANITIZER PUT IN YOU PURSE, CAR, HOME, EVERYWHERE. I MAKE SURE KIDS HAVE THEM IN BACKPACK. THE SMELL WELL YOUKNOW... DEPENDS ON YOUR FLAVOR BUT U CANT GO WRONG. EVEN WITH THE COUPONS THEY PUT OUT MAKES IT ALL WORTH WHILE

on 7/17/2013 8:30:00 PM

I love these. They have the scrubbie beads or glitter and there are so many different kinds. They all smell incredible too! I just wish they were available in like a 4 oz bottle. I bought like 8 the other day. I decided to give the hippo berry to a friend's daughter. I have many more I want to eventually get.

Just bought a handful of these 5 for 5$ and two holders one with tribal beads and the other pink rhinestones. The scents are soo cute I picked up Paris amor, pink champagne,pink diamonds, black Pearl and pink chiffon. They all smell delightful and will Def repurchase. I've also seen that they have light up ones online, the robot one is my next one to purchase