October 20, 2014 | 1891 users online

Conditioner - Renpure - Organics Amazing Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite conditioner of all time. It's better than the Aussie 3 min Miracle-that's what I used to use until one day the store didn't have it & I tried this instead, & have stuck with it ever since. It smells heavenly-such an awesome, clean smell. And it works so well-my hair is wavy & tends to get poufy & frizzes, but this helps keep it smooth & shiny. My hair felt soft & healthy, but it doesn't have that greasy or weighed down feeling. I've been using it now for about 5 years. I love how affordable it is-it's about $6-$7 at the drugstore. Though not every drugstore has it, but it's easy enough to order if you can't find it. And it's always nice finding an organic product that you love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite deep conditioner. It leaves my hair perfectly moisturized without weighing it down or creating a greasy feel. When my hair was longer I used it after every shampooing to hydrate my very dry ends, I still love it but now that my hair is about 5inches shorter I don't need to use it as often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by daha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this conditioner and use it everyday. I've noticed that my hair has less frizz and is softer/healthier looking. The price isn't too steep @ $6 and a little goes a long way. I pair this with Renpure's Argan Oil Blow Out Creme and let hair air dry for soft healthy shiny waves. On my my first tube and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by poeticrealist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff for deep conditioning. I wish it came in a bigger package. I've repurchased 3 times already. Renpure is my go-to brand for hair products now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by TracieKatt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this deep conditioner! It transformed my naturally curly, dry hair to soft and untangled! Great product for girls with curls and lots of dry, damaged locks. Natural ingredients, great smell and budget priced!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 6:10:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive used up the whole bottle and...

Why this stands Likeable in my Book:
1.) its natural completely 100% organic extracts
2.) no sulfates, parabens, colors, dyes
3.) Does a considerably good job of "conditioning" my hair, it really does moisturize it.
4.) Leaves your hair smelling AMAZING!

My Story/ Review:
Ive tried this when I had damaged hair and I use it now. I have cut all my damaged hair off and have as close to healthy hair as I will ever get.

I didn't like this during the time I had damaged hair, and honeslty I wasn't satisfied with any product. So if you have damaged hair and were like me dissapointed... Well here's a little something, wake up and smell the coffee sweetness, you have DAMAGED hair & i'm sorry to break the news to you but it just can't be undone. It can be "appear" to be healthy but nothing is going undo it unless you cut it all off. In my ignorance I got annoyed with probably myself and the useless products I tried countless times finding a "miracle" in. So I went to the salon told the lady I was ready to cut off all my damaged hair, went to about almost waist hair length to shoulder length hair in a matter of 5 mins lol.

It was worth it though, now my hair is sooo much healthier.
My hair is naturally dry though, so when it does start to feel dry, I use this stuff about once a week and it is baby soft. My hair really soaks up the moisture. Great hair mask product. I have already bought another 1.

How I Use It: (I find works best for the best results)
I start off with dry hair because I didn't like the "wet hair in the shower" results,and so I damp all the pieces of my hair with water. I just damp it, and I don't soak it. That way my hair can still take in the moisturizing effects of this product instead of it being wasted in water. For each sections of my hair I go through, I apply a quarter size amount of product. I leave it on for about an hour and then rinse off with COLD water. My hair is so soft the next day and I love it.

Those of you Interested in Purchasing!:
For any of you interested in it, right now where I live maybe where you live too they are having a fab sale going on buy one of their RenPure products and get any other Renpure product for free. I got their moisturizing shampoo and another one of these. (=

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Walgreens carries a .5oz [pouch?] of this. I got mine for 99. While it's pretty cheap and I thought it might work, it doesn't. My normal conditioner leaves my hair silkier (and that's just Tresemme!) This conditioner left my normal hair a frizzy dry mess. Yes it could be worse than it was but for my hair it's just normally not like this. It's not an "Amazing Mirace" it's an "amazing disaster". I would not recommend anyone to use this. I think over all that the only "positive" thing I could say about this is the smell. It smells nice but I still wouldn't re-buy because of that.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by MissBeautyJunkie

So, I am always on the search for a good deep conditioner that would deliver softness to my dry, brittle, coarse, damaged hair. I have had 2 perms earlier and 3 dye jobs in less than a month. My hair is so manageable and I hate it cuz it's soo ugly! I avoid wearing it down. BUT! Till I tried this product :D I loveeee it! It reccomenys to leave it in for 5 mins but I was doing a bung of stuff to get ready and I left it in for about 45min to an hour. I reccommend that to ppl with long really dry damaged hair like me. My hair is now super luscious! And soft and wayy less frizzy and hardly any flywaways and gave my hair shiny, looks like virgin hair :) I bought one of the tiny packets for 99cents at Walgreens but I will buy the full bottle:)

EDITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I left only 2 lippies because the effect did not last long , it lasted for maybe a couple hours and thats very disapointing, I WILL NOT repurchase this. I prefer DOVE products :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this sucked for me. i had more static than usual with this and hair didn't seem any more moisturized than with a regular conditioner. did like the smell though and good sized tube

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by xpeach_lollipopx

Pros:
The smell- I love it. It's a very clean, refreshing scent. Reminds me of a bar of soap, citrus, and clean laundry. The scent also lasts.
It's not tested on animals/it's "organic"
Left my hair shiny
Left my hair very soft/relatively frizz free

Cons:
None that I find at the moment

I have long, curly hair. Tends to get frizzy and dry. I used to use Aussie's 3 minute miracle (made by the same company, but tests on animals) and and neutrogena deep conditioner, however, I'm trying to buy animal friendly products and picked this up on a whim. I'm so glad I did. My frizzy/dry/curly hair, is silky and full of body after only one use! I'm excited to use this again. Also, I only rated it 4 lippies because I want to see how my hair does with this after long term use.

EDIT: After using this for a week now, I'm not as impressed. The first time I used it, my hair looked like I had just walked out of a salon. Now that I've used this multiple times, it has lost its wow factor. I'll probably quit using it and save it for special occasions.