November 22, 2014 | 1732 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - #8

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

I like this product because I am pale with no color in my cheeks and the effect is perfect to give me a flushed cheek look. So much more convincing that it is a natural flush than any powder blush I've tried. It looks real. I use my fingers to apply and that has been fine for me. This bottle shoiuld last forever it seems. Staying power seems good - lasts from 8a to about 3p for me. Rosy red color on my pale ivory-undertone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Audrey0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found that with some practice in application, this was a wonderful, natural and VERY long lasting blush, particularly when topped with a tiny bit of powder blush. The color is realistic and beautiful, like you're not wearing makeup but you look healthy. Experiment with the tiniest amount, blend well. The packaging is great and I haven't had any problems with pumping out too much - it use it gently. I will say that when I didn't use it for a month or so, the product up top dried out so I had to give it a good squeeze to get rid of the part trapped for a while in the dispenser. That only wasted a pump or 2. Honestly I don't know how I could use the whole thing unless that was my only blush, but I have a lot of other blushes. I think creme blushes are the most natural looking when they are good colors for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was on a beauty and makeup blog, and in several posts the model had the most rosy beautiful cheeks. I scanned the pages, and in every post she was wearing MUFE HD Blush in #8 PDA.

PDA gives me the prettiest rosy cheeks, almost windswept. It instantly wakes up my face and makes me look happy. I could not be more pleased with the color. I had only ever used powder blush before, and this gave me a much more natural flush. It also lasts a very very long time on my oily skin. Other positives: I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and it hasn't caused any breakouts.

That being said, the pump is a little annoying because you inevitably must pump more than you need. I have gained some control over making only micro-pumps to get the right amount of product, but most days I end up using this as a lip color to use up the extra. It's also easy to overblush, but that skill comes with practice.

This was a present to myself, and I love it. Best blush I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

PDA is a warm rose shade that I found to be most suitable out of the whole color range for my yellow undertones.

I actually like the pump bottle - clean and mess free - and I can really control how much I get, it isn't the sort of pump that you have to press all the way down. So just press slowly till you get the amount you like.

I use this on top of MUFE HD foundation, apply face powder, followed by a light dusting of powder blush. The color lasts until I take it off (even I don't top it off with powder blush), gives depth and definition. Also looks great used all alone right on top of moisturized skin. Makes my skin glow. I just love it.

The downside is the price, so when I run out I'll try out cheaper alternatives, but will definitely come back to it if nothing else works as good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by mreo

I love this blush! #8 is a nice subtle color. If you're new to liquid/cream blushes, this one is a little bit hard to get the hang of, but once you do, it looks great! Lisa Eldridge has a very comprehensive basics tutorial on liquid blushes (she even demonstrates with a MUFE HD blush!) here that's quite helpful: http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/13055/basics-liquid-blush/

The only real problem I have with it is, like everyone else, the pump. The blush is very pigmented and you only need the tiniest amount. It's easy to waste too much of it if you're not careful about how much you pump out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 9:43:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The good part: Great pinky-brown blush that compliments my NC20/NC25 skin. It seems to be more akin to a cheek stain than a conventional blush. And it wears all day.

The bad part: The pump dispenses wayyyyy too much product. If more than a pinhead sized amount is applied, it gives more of a circus clown look. The top of the pump also pops off constantly. I expected better packaging for the cost.

Will I buy it again? Probably not. This one will last practically forever, and I'm sure a cheaper, servicable alternative will pop up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by mrsthenderson

I love this color. I am an NC42 and I find this to be the most natural looking flush for my skintone. I had already read reviews regarding the pump situation so I already knew to squeeze lightly. I find that applying it to my cheeks first with my fingers and then blending it with a MAC 130 brush gives me perfect application each time. I would definitely repurchase again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What I really liked about this was the packaging. I thought it was so cool to have a pump blush. Like many reviewers have said...you need like 1/4 pump (if that's even possible)...a full pump is a waste. I wasnt too crazy about the texture/and color of this. I do think for the money it's a great deal because this would last someone a lifetime! haha

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kellysha

I love this colour, its almost peachy tawny.It looks natural and stays on for about 6 hours.Its my best blush so far.For reference I use HD foundation in 117. I have ordered my second blush in #7 now. I know everyone complains about the packaging, but I dont mind it. I find just half a squeeze of the pump spills out the right amount.And most importantly it is hygenic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It is true that there is way too much product that comes out of one full pump but it does say on the package to press only a small amount...with that being said this blush is very sheer but buildable I think...it's a neutral pink so not too cool toned, very flattering. I layer a powder blush over top because I like a little more color but neat product. Nice that you can use over powder also.