Matis - Réponse Jeunesse. Fundamental beautifying cream

Active Ingredients: Mimosa Tenuiflora, Vegetal Glycerin , UV Filters, Cergemil Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitramin E, Allantoin, Vitamin A. Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Squalane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclomethicone, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Propionate, Sodium Lactate Methylsilanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mimosa Tenuiflora (Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract), Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, BHA, Dimethiconol, Urea, Allantoin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Triethanolamine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbic Acid.

on 12/2/2012 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is an amazing product. It helped my skin so much! It helped to heal scars, blemishes and helps dehydrated skin go back to normal. It makes my skin glow and look healthy. I use it as a day and night cream, in summer i use it only at night. Also perfect as a makeup base, but i recommend let it sink fot a few minutes first. Definitely recommended.

on 10/23/2011 11:08:00 AM

It is my favorite night cream. This cream gives me moisturising and nourishing effect and even regeneration. It has a strong odor, light-beige color. The price would be less, but the product very economical.

on 6/27/2011 9:06:00 AM

This is a fantastic product! It's actually a daycream for all skin types, and for all ages. But for me, this is a nightcream. I have commbination skin, so the thick and creamy consistence gets to much during the dagy. But at nigthtime its perfect! the smell and the thick feeling of it gives a real luxury moment everytime I use it. It reduses redness and give all the moisture I need. Thumbs up!

on 6/4/2011 9:42:00 AM

This is the best cream I have ever tried. It has a weird smell and a weird look, but it does a lot for my skin. Never have I tried a creme which moisturizes my skin better!

I recommend it for nomal/combination/dry skin. My skin is dry but look very oily sometimes. I need good moisturizes to avoid pimples and impurities. This is a good moisturizer, fantastic actually!

on 3/20/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the most wonderful skin care products I have ever come across with and it has been my faithful companion for almost four years - yes, occasionally I use different brands and different products, but I always have a jar of this, too (works like a miracle when used as a special treatment (like a facial mask) when my skin looks dull or dry).

It has a quite thick texture and it takes some time to absorb even when applied on my dry skin. However, it is worth waiting - your skin shall feel really moisturized, incredibly smooth and soft. What is more (that is the weirdest thing about this cream) - it has some healing properties and you can apply it directly on your pimples or spots, the cream shall rapidly reduce the redness and calm your skin down (I believe it is due to mimosa extract that the product contains).

As for the negative side - you might be turned off by its kind-of weird beige-looking color. At least it was not very appealing to me; definitely not the color I had expected from Matis. You should also be careful not to use too much of the cream - as mentioned before, the texture is quite thick and you need very little product to accomplish the desired result. And one more thing - a few years ago the product was in a very uncomfortable jar, but luckily Matis changed it. I have still seen the cream being sold in both jars, so in case of purchase, be sure to get the newest version.

If you have dry skin or problems with skin dehydration / dullness, I would definitely recommend to get a sample and give this product a try - you might find it a real lifesaver.