November 22, 2014 | 952 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eyeliner ever! I always go back to it. Soft but sets. Really really black! Because it's so soft though it doesn't last that long as you have to pair it nearly every time you use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Ami85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have them in Blackberry and Flash. I'm not a fan of avon's liners, but these are amazing. Let me tell you, great pigmentation, long lasting, very creamy... I would say way too creamy and soft, because it needs to be sharpened often, so I wish this was a retractable liner. But other than that it's a great eyeliner and I totally recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by hannaharnett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This an amazing eyeliner. It gives you all the pigmentation and texture of a gel liner in a pencil. It glides on the eyelids very easily and very comfortably. I love how creamy it feels. The liner stays in place relatively well, with only a bit of smudging after several hours of wear. However, it can be very hard to get off, even with eye makeup remover. It also tends to go on very thick, so I would advise using a light hand when applying and then building up. The pencil itself is hard to sharpen. The product is very soft, so you can't really get the tip to a super fine point. Other than that, this is a great liner for the very low price.

Pros: Great pigmentation, creamy, easy to apply, long lasting

Cons: Thick lines, hard to sharpen

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

loooove these liners! i have aqua pop and a silver one.
They are really great,don't smudge,last long,really creamy and amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Zelmora

I don't really fancy Avon makeup products, but these liners are the bomb. I have them in Blackout and Flash - the latter is a very light shimmery pink which is awesome for the inner corner of the eyes or the waterline even. They don't budge at all during the day, love them, will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Tushky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The best eyeliner pencil i have ever used! Soft, really black and very long lasting! I don't hurt my eyes while trying to draw a real black line, it is very pigmented and soft and works very good for the waterline also. On my eyes is the longest lasting liner i have used...even without primer. Totally recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know we all think of Avon as our mother's makeup line or maybe even grandmother's. Perhaps you even think of it as "cheap" or not the best quality. Well, you're wrong. Like any other makeup line, Avon has it's hidden "gems" and this eyeliner is one of them. Granted, the color choices for this particular product are a bit limited (Black, Blue, Brown, Plum and a bright blue, called Aqua Pop). However, the price and longevity of these liners is fantastic. Regularly these run $8.00 for the standard size pencil (they are the exact same length as any standard eyeliner pencil), and will sometimes drop to half price, I just picked up 5 of these because they were on sale for $3.99 on the Avon website. The formulation is unbelievable, they are creamy, go on smoothly and wear like iron! I wll say there is a slight smudge factor until these set, but then, they aren't budging!!! Also, care must be used when sharpening these, you don't want to sharpen these to a point, it will just smush down. Sharpen is to a slightly blunted tip and it will work so much better. The one I have is the brown shade, and it is a nice deep brown shade with no glitter or shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

These liners are my favourite! I own 3 shades and they are all so pigmented and creamy. I feel like they are waterproof (even though they don't claim to be) and they don't smudge on me at all. The black one is the most pigmented black liner, and better than any others I've tried. I love to use these along the lash line, waterline and all over the lid as a base. They are so affordable and such good quality. My favourite colour is Golden Fawn which is a dupe of Chanel's Rose Platine.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by crystalbluex

I'm editing my previous comments due to using a few more times...
it's great for the price, and a nice gel-look for a pencil, however, it smudges quite easily. I have watery eyes and makes this look a mess! Would remind YSL WATERPROOF eyeliner which has the same effect but last longer. This is good for a cheap alternative though

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Extremely good value and very, very black. But it is a little too soft for my liking, applies wider than I would like (I like a narrow line I can build up if required) and it transfers slightly to elsewhere on my eye area during the day.