August 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Intense i-color liquid liner in brown topaz

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Black is too harsh but this shimmery bronze liner is perfecto.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by jojenja9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color is very pretty, and it works much better for me than black. The felt tip really helps me to apply a thin line over the top lashes and under the bottom lashes. It also seems to last well and doesn't smudge off too easily; however, summer hasn't arrived, so I don't know how that will work out.
Even though the tip helps with application, I still have to keep a cotton swab handy to tidy up any mistakes (but that's because of my lack of skill).
Because it is liquid, I am able to apply it over aging eyelids. Pencils are close to impossible because the lid skin has become too loose to overcome the pulling of the pencil (softer ones smudge too easily and turn into raccoon eyes). Using powder liners pose the same problem as pencils, so at my age, liquid is my only choice.
I will repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by khvalles

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice to see the love for this eyeliner. I've repurchased it a couple of times (something I can't say about any other eyeliner) and I've also tried a couple of the other colors. In fact, I wish they would expand the selection with maybe a navy and a deep olive. I shake the tube before I open it and It goes on so smoothly with nice color intensity. The felt tip makes it easy to control the thickness of the line and even works for winging the end a bit. Looked at Lancome's Artliners, but can't justify the extra $ when this is so cheap and good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by hlovespearl

This has taken the place if all my black liquid liners. It is not as harsh as a black and still adds definition to your eye. I love the felt tip on this eyeliner, I also live the price!! It has the most beautiful bronze type if finish. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG liner. I wanted some warmth to my liner to contrast with my blue eyes, but I wanted a dark color. This is so pigmented that it does both. The color is identical to stila's lionfish, but more pigmented because its liquid. I've had bad experiences with liquid liner ( L'Oreal's brush lineur intense was a messy fail for me!), but this applicator makes application easy even for impatient me! It can make a skinny or thick line depending on how you hold the brush. Doesn't dry out while you're applying like a felt tip- you can just dip back in for more when you need to. Lasts forever for me too.

I use this on the bottom lashline as well-it can be smudged if you do it before it dries. This is the first time I've been able to smudge a liquid without making a smeary mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by applecour

Been using this liner since 2008. HG for sure!

Black liquid liners always look a little too harsh on my grey/blue eyes and pale skin. This liner is perfect. The perfect consistency, perfect pigmentation, everything. It's very easy to apply, much easier than black for some reason.

It's light enough that it doesn't make my lashes look short, but dark enough to be worn successfully with greys and blacks in a smokey eye. I have no need to ever look for another liquid liner. I've tried several from cheap brands like NYC and Cover Girl to more expensive brands like Sephora and Urban Decay. I always come back to this one. For $6, you can't beat it.

It lasts quite a long time as well, although I don't use it daily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Lasts well. Easy to apply. Natural. Brings out my blue eyes. Never bothers my sensitive eyes.

CONS: I guess it could last longer, but it's the longest lasting I've found in liquid eyeliners

ALTERNATES: Revlon Colorstay liquid liner is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good liquid eyeliner that is easy to apply and will last all day. The shimmery bronze shade is complimentary to blue eyes, just as Almay claims. This is a product that does what it says it will do at a very reasonable price. No complaints here.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jmb6095

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is just mediocre. It is not an "intense" color like the product name suggests. I was looking for a dark brown liner, and I chose the wrong product for sure. However, it is a pretty, shimmery bronze color, if that's what you are looking for.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

I tried this eyeliner, but it just doesn't work for me. The felt tip applicator isn't ideal for me, though it could be because I don't have a steady hand. Also it smudges easily and takes a long time to dry. The only positive thing I found is that the brown color is very pretty and has just the right amount of sparkle/glitter. My search continues for a suitable liquid eyeliner...