April 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Highlighters - The Body Shop - Radiant Highlighter

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

I bought this because in one of her videos LISA ELDRIDGE recommended it as a good one for fair skin. Though I love her Idea of a natural looking face I had no doubts I will love it.

Actually I dont love it but I like it. It has separate shiny parts, thats what I dont like.

Staying power is very good. Doesnt emphasize pores, doesnt clog them.

It has a light rosy tone and it suits my complexion perfectly. Also it looks wonderful when applied on the cupids bow and around the top lip - it gives very natural shimmer, lips look very sultry, but you can't say its because of a product - it seems like naturally glowing,seductive lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Aloricex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I am not usually a fan of liquid highlighters I wanted something to mix with other products. I found that this works really well when I mix it with my concealer. It really brightens my eyes as it gives them a lift without to much sparkle, just a beautiful healthy glow. A little goes a long way with this product so for the price I found it quite reasonable.
This is a really great product for days you don't wish to wear a lot of makeup, just to give your skin that oomph it needs.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best way to use this is by mixing it with foundation and put it all over your face, and then to dot it on your cheeks and nose and such. I wouldn't rub it in because it could rub off the rest of your makeup, I would pat it on top as a finishing touch. Don't use too much though! I tried this today and my skin glowed!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I would not repurchase this product simply because I don't think it's the best highlighter out there. I find it looks nice on my skin but fades pretty quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found that this product didn't have any chunky or visible glitter. It blended well the three different liquid foundations I rotate. Also works to make semi-matte foundations more luminous if you add a drop to foundation and mix together. Buildable for a more dramatic shimmer. Works well with fingers or foundation brush application. It looks pink in the bottle but I didn't find that it read particularly pinky on my skin. Didn't run or dramatically fade on me, but not transfer resistant.
Dulls down with even a light dust of powder over it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lymasouza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very disappointing.... It does;t look natural on my skin, doesn't blend well when applied over powder and make my large pores looking even more visible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

Not too much of a review yet because I haven't had it for long, but compared to the Tinted Glow Enhancer (which no longer is available at my store, so it may be discontinued, replaced by this) it is much more pink. The Tinted one is a bronze colour with larger shimmers, where as this highlighter is a lot more subtle natural. Will post comparing swatches soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by s2ranghae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While there seems to be alot of controversy whether this product is actually any good, IT IS! In very very small doses, this highlighter works just fine. Use very very little when applying and you'll find that it works great as a highlighter. If you're still having problems with it looking very noticeable, Apply it on your hand from the bottle, then use a finger to put on you're face, and cover with a bit of foundation still if needed. Definitely does wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by mickinicki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. I had tried Benefit's before this one and I found to much too pink. But this one is just pink enough, and shiny more than shimmery. It is great worked on foundation (do not dust powder over it afterwards), patting it on in a big "C" shape on cheekbones and brow bones... It makes the tired skin around the eyes seem much younger, healthier. Really a great "cheating" product to take years off skin, better than piling on foundation. At 13 euros in Spain, I really recommend it, I like the packaging too, very convenient and simple.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by littlemissdaisies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Originally when I bought this product, I hated it. It showed up as nothing more than silver shimmer on my skin and was streaky and unnatural. I think the key to applying this product is to use very little of it and blend it in really well into the skin. It does have a lot of shimmer in it so I tend to only use it if I'm going out at night. I'd say save your money because there are tons of better highlighter out there like the NARS Albatross or Dior Amber Diamond.