Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - All

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/24/2014 1:31:00 PM

Amazing eyeshadows!! I love almost every trio and 8 pan palette I have. Especially the 8 pan Comfort Zone. If you are looking for great quality on a budget, this is where you need to look!

on 11/20/2013 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have knockon wood and it is one of the nicest palette I have so far :) for 3$ I thought it was gonna be really cheap

on 9/17/2013 1:31:00 AM

these are great! one of my favorite brands of eyeshadows. wnw has really come a long way. it's awesome they have maintained an affordable price while having excellent quality products. these eyeshadows wear all day, go on smooth and are very pigmented. perfection!

on 8/26/2013 12:20:00 AM

Great eyeshadows - highly pigmented, creamy, and you cannot beat the price.

on 8/16/2013 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the best drugstore eye shadows I've used. They are all very pigmented and creamy. Great color selections. For the price and pay off you can't beat it. Highly recommend any Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow

on 8/14/2013 2:12:00 PM

I was a teen when WnW first made an appearance at our local KMart (long since gone). My friends and I wouldn't touch "that cheap junk". Well, hasn't WnW come a long way since then? I started watching YouTube makeup gurus a few months ago, and I was very surprised to see WnW getting some favourable reviews!
I decided to make one of their eyeshadow trios my trial purchase. I can't remember if it was Sweet as Candy or Walking on Eggshells, but I was pleasantly surprised by how smoothly the shadows applied, by their amount of pigment, and by the staying power.

on 6/26/2013 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

An overall review of the WnW Trios from my perspective is a 99.9999% positive!

You get the occasional shade in a trio that lacks the usual pigmentation but in general each shade is gorgeous, pigmented, silky and long lasting. I wear them over UDPP, Milani primer, Elf PRimer, Mally primer, etc... and they do amazingly well no matter what.

The containers are simple and not flashy, compact and easy to see the colors which comes in handy when you have a lot of them. Sometimes they are hard to open but not to the point where it matters, and being hard to open is better than having them fall open on their own.

The price is great and even better if you grab it at a drugstore when it's on sale (B1G1, B2G1, B1G1@50%off, etc)

Many Trios contain well known dupes for highend brands like MAC and Urban Decay. (just search WnW Trio Dupes on google and you'll have more than you can handle)

on 5/19/2013 9:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have quite a bit of wetnwild eyeshadow trios,, 8-pan palettes and such. Honestly for the price they are great but I feel that the quality and pigmentation isn't consistent with these. Some are chalky and not as pigmented were others are very soft and very pigmented. I do like these and probably will buy more just some colors are lacking, but I shouldn't be complaining considering they are soo cheap.

on 4/23/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These are great drugstore eye shadows and you can't go wrong for the price. I took one lippie off since they break very easily. I will repurchase.

on 4/22/2013 10:04:00 AM

I am OBSESSED with these. SO cheap. SO pigmented. SO soft and blendable. I wear them every single day, I'm getting rid of all my other brands of eyeshadow. Did I mention they're dirt cheap??? I want every single shade, plus backups, plus I stalk eBay for limited editions (and sometimes end up paying wayyy to much, but I don't care, because I'm OBSESSED).

Popular Eye Shadows