July 25, 2014 | 1760 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Haute 660

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous and unique color! Looks great on my medium olive skin tone. Like the other reviewer said, it is bright and you can definitely see it, but it isn't too bright to where you can't wear it during the day or to the office. You can dab on a little to make it less intense or do 2 layers to make it brighter and more noticeable. It is a pinkish violet color that I am in love with!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Berry Haute is a medium slightly violet-leaning berry creme, or purplish-pink. Full coverage in two coats. From reviews I thought it could be a dramatic statement color to pop on in the evening, but its got a soft and creamy look that says more conservative than neon. Wear is ok not great. When freshly applied its smooth and bright with a soft satin shine. But within an hour the shine has disappeared and the color faded. It does fade evenly though. I notice that my lips feel really dry and when wearing this.

I love the color and thought it would be a budget-friendly way to try out the violet lip trend. But since it fades so quickly and it dries my lips I don't think its as good value as I first hoped. Once finished I'm going to replace with a Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick Lancome wears for 6 hours and are beautifully moisturising.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by atrayloraxo

Gorgeous color...love love love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Curlybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Berry Haute is not a bold lip shade, but a soft and romantic shade. This color reads as a pinkish plum on me, and it is several shades deeper than my natural lip pigment with just the right amount of color to complement my fair, cool skin tone. It does seem to wear off fast on me, leaving a very natural looking berry stain. Moisturizing and a color my husband likes, which is a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love revlon lipsticks but it's so hard to find the colors I want there usually sold out or the name is not even written on the little thing in the revlon section. I looked for berry haute since summer and finally got my hands on it I had to pay 9 something at cvs and was a little mad since I knew target had it for like 4$ but they were always sold out of the color I got it. when I but it on I realize it was worth it. the color to me seems to just brighten up your face. To me it seems to put together my whole look I will most definitely be buying this lipstick again and the creamy formula is to die for.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ummimtrish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel like this could be one of those colors that looks different on everyone. I heard so much about it on youtube, and read reviews about it being so awesome. When I googled pics of the color, some looked like a bright purple and others looked more pink. In the tube, it is definitely purple, but I wanted to try it anyway because I was curious....

It's not as bright, pigmented, or opaque as I thought it would be; it looks berry - pink on me (I have really pink lips naturally) and I love the way it looks. I have found that if I build it up, it appears a bit more truer to color. For me, this is wearable because I'm always wearing colors that are much brighter or darker than this one, but I understand why some people wouldn't like to wear it much because it is sort of violet. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a berry purple lipstick, and don't be intimidated by the color in the tube! If you don't end up liking it, you could always exchange it.

As always, the revlon lipstick formula is amazing. Super creamy and non-drying. I want all of them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much! I bought it because I read it's a dupe for MAC's "Up The Amp", which after trying that on when I got the chance, it totally is! I even bought a back up.
It's a very pretty medium purple shade with a creamy application & finish. I don't find it to be drying either, & when I put Too Faced Lip Insuance on first, it wears like iron!
Adore this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on sale after reading that it was a dupe for a popular MAC lipstick. It's an excellent product for the price- applies smoothly and does not clash with pale skin. The purplish hue is interesting without being too garish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

OMG my fav Revlon berry lipstick! I never would have tried this previously had I not read the reviews on it and how it compared to MAC's Up the Amp just not as bright. It is PERFECT! It is not as bright as I feared and its soooo pretty. A very pretty soft but colorful berry shade. I am a NW20 and wow, its makes my whole face light up.
I am definitely going to get back-ups of this. Such a pretty shade that is different that anything I have and I have tons of lipsticks and glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

What a great colour! I'm always a fan of cooler toned lipsticks because they compliment my skin (nc30) and make your teeth look whiter :D This colour was beyond my expectation I fell in love with the name "berry haute" and decided to give the colour a try, what a fantastic decision! Creamy and opaque! Lasted me 5-6 hours w/ no touch ups (w/o eating or drinking) and got tons of compliments! Yay :)