Doesn't offer a great deal of coverage unless you use more, but it makes my skin feel and look wonderful. I love it, and the luminous foundation. Yay, Vapour!
I have been using this primer now for about 3 months and unfortunately I am not very impressed.
The formula is tacky and difficult to spread across the face. I haven’t noticed any skin improvement and I can’t say I notice any major difference in how the skin looks when wearing it. Maybe it has a bit more glow and maybe the makeup stays on a bit longer, but not so much that I would re-buy it when I run out. The ingredients list looks good and it’s certainly not bad for your skin, but I don’t find it worth its (high) price.
I love this stuff. This is a great product. I is a great primer no matter what foundation I wear that day. I also love that Vapour is natural and organic. Can't get much better than that.
This is an organic mineral based primer with several skin softening and healing ingredients in it. I'm not sure whether to call this a primer or the amazing do it all skincare stick. Here's what the company says about the Stratus stick
This one product is the essential first step in any regimen. Stratus immediately brightens the complexion and evens the skin tone. Light is reflected in the most flattering manner to provide an instant cosmetic youth boost. Through the use of optical-diffusing mica, Stratus helps diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and pores — you immediately appear younger and refreshed. Use underneath Atmosphere foundation for a flawless finish.
Vapour Stratus Instant Skin Perfector is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics.
Revolutionary formula immediately improves the appearance of your skin
* Utilizes the power of light reflection to make skin appear instantly brighter and healthier
* Evens the skin tone
* Immediately diminishes the appearance of lines, wrinkles, pores, and imperfections
* Enhances the skins natural, healthy glow
* Stratus is great for men and women
* Works well on all skin tones
* Pigments do not deposit in pores and fine lines
* Will not clog pores
Stratus provides deep moisture and powerful anti-oxidant protection
* Envelops the skin in rich, breathable protection
* Contains Organic Evening Primrose oil rich in Essential Fatty Acids
* Contains an ultra-nourishing Certified Organic complex of pumpkin and papaya
* Contains Lysine, an essential skin-nourishing Amino Acid
* Mineral necessary for skin health
* Balances the skin's oil production
* Provides a sheer satin finish
Infused with Vapour's Organic botanicals: Frankincense, Tulsi, and Lotus Flower
* Cooling and calming
* Quick and Easy stick application
* No tools needed; All products blend beautifully into the skin with fingertips
* Travels easily (especially in airports)
Here's what I say... Where the hell have you been all my life???!!! I even used this as "stage makeup" for my boyfriend. I didn't have to put any foundation on him i just put stratus right on his skin and it smoothed all his imperfections under the stage lights with no problems. As an added bonus it made his skin suddenly turn to silk. I adore this stuff! Even after i remove it my skin is soft like a newborn baby's skin and my uneven areas seem more even. This is also one of the vapour products that feels like nothing on. The more your skin warms it, the softer your face feels. I'm now so addicted to this stuff i put it on under my makeup and at night on it's own. I also used it on my nieces dry cheeks. It's kid friendly and it worked. By the end of the day her chapped cheeks were soft and smooth again. If you try nothing else from this line, try this. I've had no acne or oil production problems with this, and it appears to be water resistant and an amazing product for skin tone and texture. It is supposed to add a little glow to the skin which it does but it's so natural it really does just look like healthy naturally luminous skin. I'm not sure if it does anything as far as acting as a primer other than make your skin soft so your makeup sits nicer but the skincare benefits make it worth the money. I can't say i'd use this to prime someone's face who has a lot of lines or acne and expect it to help the makeup glide over those imperfections, i'd still go with Makeup forever high def primer for that. Because this one sinks into the skin to improve the actual skin rather than just the "temporary appearance" it doesn't act like a normal primer but i'd rather improve my skin than have to cover it.