November 23, 2014 | 2021 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Coral Reef [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

on my nw45/47 skin this gloss is heaven. It's milky coral with a bit of pinky peach undertone that looks less like coral but more of a perfect nude on me. it's versatile enough to be worn alone to work or with a smokey eye. I'm so disappointed that this was discontinued when Revlon reformulated the Super Lustrous line. I believe Boots Coral Kiss or Estee Lauder's Coral Kiss gloss is a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Consistency is good like any other super lustrous gloss and so is staying power. This shade in particular I find super pretty. It's not red, which is too harsh for everyday use, but it's also not pink, which I find too feminine for me, instead it's this pink orange peachy color that is wearable but still noticeable. It's just a vey pretty color. I love these glosses in general.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a pretty coral shade with an easy, smooth application. Good, fairly sheer coral color. Great for summer! I just don't think it looks good enough on me to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Price: $6 CAD
    Colour: true coral
    Finish: shiny pearlescent
    Pigm.: sheer to medium
    Wear time: 4-5 hours

This is hand down my favourite coral lipgloss after MAC Dare To Wear So Bad lip glass. While MAC is more pinky ( and LE) this is a perfect balance of pink, orange, and hint of peach. Ecg to wear alone or over coral/peach/pink lipsticn or liner. I personally love pairing this with either Kust Bitten Kissable Staining Balm in honey for a softer look or Rendezvous for a bolder punch of colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by xSki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Such a perfect lipgloss! Beautiful semi opaque shade that lasts a few hours (without eating) before needing to reapply. Shows up a bright corally peachy pink on my nc-25 skin and unpigmented muave-ish lips. Best of all, got it for a steal at $2 from the cvs yearly sales!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss! Along with the rest of the Super Lustrous glosses. They're smooth, not that sticky (sticky enough to stay on your lips, some lip glosses are super watery and feel like oil). These are some of the best lip glosses I've ever tried and I have some Nars and Mac ones. Coral reef is a warm pink that isn't too orange and doesn't make your teeth yellow. There isn't any sparkle or sheen in coral reef, (or lilac pastelle, pink pop, or peach petal) and they leave your lips moisturized. If you're looking for a good ds lipgloss, or a good coral one, this is it. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lmm419

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm absolutely, completely, 100% in LOVE with these super lustrous lip glosses!! I can't say enough good things about them. Especially coral reef. It is my favorite color from this collection. For reference, I am NC 20 with yellow undertones and pink pigmented lips. This color brightness up my face instantly and the first day I wore it, I was given compliments by two of my coworkers. It's perfect for spring and summer. It's a true coral color and looks great on my skin tone. I currently pair it with Mac's "pinch me" blush and it's such a nice combo. They also look great over lipstick. The packaging is very nice, chic, and high end looking.

What I love is you get great pigmentation and the formula for this shade, as well as all the others, are NOT sticky. I mean, it's a lip gloss so of course if it's windy out and hair blows on your lips, it's going to stick to your hair, but it's not excessive. And when you pucker your lips together, they don't stick to one another. Your lips don't feel gooey, but rather the opposite. Feels light and goes on smooth. Hard to explain but when you try it you'll know what I'm talking about. It also stays put and doesn't smear or slide off your lips. Amazing quality for a drug store product.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, ever pay full price for them, because you don't have to! There are always sales going on at the drug store and places like Ulta. I'm proud to say I didn't pay more than 3 bucks for all nine of the shades that I own (plus 3 other duplicate colors that I stocked up on). Look for deals, ask the drug store lady in the cosmetics department if they have coupons (they ALWAYS do at Walgreens). For two of mine I paid $1.50 each cause I found them on clearance and asked for coupons. At Ulta yesterday (buy two, get one free), I got 3 and paid $7.50 total after a $3.50 off coupon.

But yea, I really love these and don't think mac glosses are any better. In fact, they're far too sticky. These are better, I think. And the cost difference is amazing. I went from buying one of these after finding it on clearance at my local Walgreens to owning the other 8 in a matter of one week. THAT'S how much I love them and wanted to get my hands on them. And I usually don't like lip glosses because they're too sticky and feel heavy on the lips but not these.

Walgreens has them on clearance now so if you can get some before they're gone, go for it. You won't be disappointed!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by pollypocket28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If this product EVER discontinues I dont know what ill do! I love this product everything from the packaging and pricing to the product itself is excellent. I Love to wear this colour day or night as its so vibrant easy to wear and glamourous. It also looks good over other lipsticks if your looking for a glossier look. The packaging itself reminds me of the Dior lipglosses and the price is extremely reasonable as it lasts a while (I use mine almost daily!) Was never really a fan of brighter lipglosses before as i could never find one that suited my skintone but this coral/red colour looks great whether im pale or have a tan. The product is alitte sticky but not overly so, I think this is a colour which would suit all skin tones. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss and Pink Pop were my gateway drugs into the world of Revlon Super Lustrous glosses. I am so glad I got these and I especially love this color. For ANY season, this is beautiful as it warms up my NW45 skintone. I tend to wear this with natural looking eyes and a face that is not all the way beat but roughed up just a lil' bit :) no shimmer, all color, all pigment and I will purchase over and over again. I have 10 different colors in these glosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful, elegant lipgloss in a milky coral shade. So fresh and pretty. All I need is a little concealer and mascara and this gloss, and I feel so polished. I usually hate glosses because they tend to be goopy and sticky, but not this one. It is quite possibly the most perfect gloss ever. The color looks amazing with my green eyes and nc15/20 with pale yellow undertone skin.