April 18, 2014 | 982 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Lilac Pastelle 200 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kwood430

The color was a bit too out there for me to pull it off. However, it looked alright with a very very thin coat dabbed on. I found this lip gloss made my lips look flaky and bumpy which I thought was strange because they would look and feel smooth when I put anything else on. Might try this in a different shade

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a unique lip gloss! I definitely was not sure how this color would look on my olive-ish skin, but i was pleasantly pleased to find that it is quite flattering! Yes, it may give you that slight corpsey-look, but in a good way! Does that make sense? It adds a bit of neutral-ness to your face, allowing for either dramatic or simple eye makeup. It is a gorgeous color that is worth checking out -- esp if ever on sale. Just do it; these glosses are great!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is stunning. It is a beautiful shade that I can actually get away with at work because I am NW45 and it just works. Looks like a bit of a different pink lipgloss on me. I love it and will definitely be repurchasing if I ever run out. This is not a shade that I wear every day but I definitely should reach for it more. These glosses are just so high quality that I ended up with about 10 of them in my makeup arsenal. Very well done Revlon. Particularly since this has no shimmer and is quite pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the concept of this gloss, it is smooth, non-sticky, creamy, and mostly taste and scent-less. However, I just couldn't find a good way to wear this lilac color. I prefer warm toned shades for my lips and this made everything very cool-toned. Nevertheless, it's a beautifully formulated gloss, the color just wasn't my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The colour is so pretty I just had to buy it and after trying it out, I love it! It leaves the lips with a subtle lilac colour and if I want to deepen the colour I'll apply Revlon's Just Bitten lipstain in Darling. The formula is a beautiful non-sticky solution. If you want to add some new colours to your collection, this one is different from most others, subtle yet still pretty. Keep in mind though that the colour will have different effects on everyone based on natural lip colour and skin tone. It's worth a try though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I find that this color can be very hard to wear because it is a very pale lilac color which on the lips can almost look white.I can't wear this on it's own I find that this looks nice overtop of the pale purple kissable balm stain in (darling).I find if warn on it's own in with look like a very pale pink but with this formula the product will move all around the lips it won't stay around the edges it smears and it just looks like a 3 year old playing around with makeup.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:43:00 AM More reviews by trcunning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color can be slightly daunting but it actually very wearable. I like that the blue tones down my natural lip color and the final color it a delicate, milky pink.

The smell isn't overwhelming and reminds me of Vanilla Coke.

The feel is smooth and easy to sheer out. It's slippy on the lips and just slightly sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by cleo_satsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not a bad lipgloss by any means but this particular shade does not suit me. But, I completely agree that it is my fault, hence the 4 rating.
    If I do want to wear it, I apply a very sheer layer. I have yet to try it out with a lipliner but that might take a while since I do not use lipliners (i feel it ages)
    I do love other lipglosses in this line: nude lustre, coral (?), raizin, etc

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by InfinityGuitars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm 50/50 with this lipgloss. It's average... your basic, run-of-the-mill drugstore gloss. I like it because it doesn't particularly have a smell or a taste to it. It isn't thick, sticky, or foul-smelling or tasting. What I don't like is the lilac colour Lilac Pastelle 200 is. I think the shade is a little odd; then again, I have dark skin so maybe I'm just thinking it looks weird and pasty on me. I'd only buy this again if I saw it on sale & I'd (obviously) pick up a better, more flattering colour.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cyndikiser

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new favorite lip gloss...beautiful pale lilac/pink color and it has no smell or taste. Will be stocking up on this one!