November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Absinthe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

A slightly sheer, pearly, warm light emerald green/true gold duochrome. Absolutely gorgeous as the lid (or crease!) shade in a green eye look. Ironically, this Book of Shadows Vol. I exclusive is the only UD shadow I can definitively say I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 More reviews by xxMakeUpJunkiexx

Absinthe is AMAZING! I love all UD eyeshadows, and I own virtually all the palettes they make! This color is stunningly pigmented and I especially like it mixed with the shimmery golds/beiges that UD makes...I have dark brown eyes and this color looks fantastic! Definitely one of my faves & I must say, I love that it repeats in both Book of Shadows as well as the Alice palette because I get tons of compliments every time I "go green"!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color!!! It's a bright green with gold shimmer. All three of these are "exclusives" to palettes, but I don't mind that they're repeated because I don't want to ever run out of this color.

Absinthe is included in the Book of Shadows palette, Homegrown in Book of Shadows Volume II, and Absolem in the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows.

I have olive green hazel eyes and this color makes a nice contrast, but it really looks good with my dark forest green contacts.