MAC Ember Glow

4.8

on 10/12/2010 6:06:00 AM

A true peachy gloss! I love it! I'm shy of peach shades since I was a super fan of pinks but lately after trying peachy finishes I started hauling. Not too sticky and the finish is good! I initially thought there's not a hint of glitter in this but I was wrong. Though the glitters are too small and are just enough to give your lips a bit of oomph! Best worn on top of a peachy l/s. Try NARS Honolulu Honey underneath and you'll love it :) Highly recommended.. it's just sad that it's a limited ed piece.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a big fan of peach lip glosses. Whenever I would close my eyes and imagine the perfect peach shade of gloss, I imagined this color. When I saw this lip gloss on the display (it looked different online), I just about tripped over my own feet to get to it. It's apricoty-peach, which is an unusual shade of peach. And it's creamy and pigmented, which is awesome. It does settle in the fine lines of my lips but I can tolerate it for lovely shade. I will admit that sometiimes it seems a little light for my NC30-NC35 skin, but I don't care. I love it. I bought a back up at retail price, which I have done with very few products. And if I find this sucker at the CCO, you best believe I am gonna stock up.

i love it!!!
I only wished MAC would put it in the permanent line, this is a great one, so much better than many of the permanent colors....

on 5/12/2010 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Ember Glow is just a peachier version of Florabundance, but the difference is minimal. Upon applying this gloss I can barely tell the difference between the two. Ember glow is a light milky peach nude that great for a nude lip. Had I know this was so similar to Florabundance I would have passed. I still like it though. Limited Edition gloss.

on 4/30/2010 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At the first, I wasn't sure if I could pull off this gloss. When I saw other people wearing Ember Glow, I really wanted to buy one for myself.

I am NC25, I don't look great with MAC Peachstock, or Freckletone unfortunately and that's why I was't not sure about Ember Glow.

I am so happy I got it. It's so beautiful yet unique color to my collection.
This gloss wouldn't wash you out, great with smokey eyes or natural makeup.
Can be formal or casual.

To wear best, you need to take good care of your lips unlike Trish McEvoy or other high end brands, it can dry up your lips and shows your dry lips more visible.

on 4/9/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love ember glow!!! Such a nice spring/summer gloss that flatters just about anyones skin tone! I pair it with "Mouth-off" liner by MAC and it looks fabulous! (I'm a NC-40 skin tone)

on 4/8/2010 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

LOVE. great peach lipglass for spring & def. summer, it does look fab. over Peachstock lippie! This is def. 1 of my fave lipglasses, i think it'll even better w/a tan

on 3/30/2010 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a beautiful peach colour, it looks quite bright in the tube but as soon as it goes on the lips it looks STUNNING, I think it's my favourite lipgloss EVER.

on 3/18/2010 7:58:00 AM

I love this color, its cream peach color, it goes perfect with MAC's Peach stock l/s since peach stock comes out too pale for me, but with this lip gloss, it's perfect!!
i am NC40, C4

on 3/17/2010 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This gloss is by far my favorite lip product *ever*. It's the shade I've been searching for, for years! It's a gorgeous, glowy fresh peach shade with just a hint of light coral and beige, which keeps it from being too deep or bright and overpowering. I love peach lip colors and they work very well with my coloring, but I can't pull off especially deep or bright ones. This is *perfect* for me. It's a bit more pigmented than what I would consider to be a "nude" but it's not far off. It's a little milky but not so much as, say, Florabundance or Underage. It provides good coverage but isn't overly thick or gloppy looking. It's definitely one of those glosses that you can't help but keep looking in the mirror every five minutes after you apply it. I'm so disappointed that it's LE but I plan on buying at least a couple for back-ups before it's discontinued, and then starting a mad hunt for a dupe in another brand. For reference, I'm NC15.

Popular Lip Glosses