July 29, 2014 | 1555 users online

Powder - Estee Lauder - Cyber White Ex Extra Brightening Powder Makeup SPF20/PA+

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by littlelamb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought the latest version of this compact in Hong Kong in 2013 and it was very good for the humid weather there. It's a moisturising powder with a satiny finish and prevents the oilies for most of the day (minimal blotting), and has a lovely even finish with medium coverage which stays true to the pan. The powder comes in a cute baby blue compact which is refillable, but you don't get much product in it and it's not available in the UK :o(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine with dry skin recommended this powder to me, she claim it works for her. but it doesnt work for me at all. I got oily skin - the powder turn cakey really fast on me (1 hour) coverage was unatural and looks artificially thick. I give up after 2 days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this powder foundation from Estee Lauder last year. I purchased this because it was recommended by the sales lady from Estee Lauder. It is ok for my opinion. Good coverage and also oil-controlling. It doesn't get cakey but the problem I got with this is that the shades of Cyber White Ex's powder foundations are too light for me. I am an NC30 for MAC and I don't have a suitable color for this powder foundation line from Estee Lauder.

Also, I noticed that besides the whitening effect of this powder, all of the mentioned pluses from this product can be found from a drugstore brand cosmetics. I have a Maybelline Angelfit Powder Foundation and it's almost the same as this powder foundation from Estee Lauder minus the whitening.

For my opinion, the price is not reasonable at all and I'm not going to repurchase this product again. Anyone in here needs the compact?! I have one that I'm not using anymore...