August 31, 2014 | 1671 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by saramason111

**so, yes, repurchased this again and use it night and day. It really is the best cleanser I've come across. It really DOES take off makeup all the way, leaves my skin smooth as satin, and most importantly doesn't break me out or cause that tight feeling. It's the best. The smell is calming and makes me happy. I know fragrance isn't a component of skincare but the scent to me is so gratifying.

I've finally finished the tube of this cleanser and I plan on repurchasing! You get a lot of cleanser for the price (it lasted me 8 weeks). It removes makeup well and leaves my skin SO soft. I find the scent soothing. I used this on my body too and no breakouts or sensitivity on my chest or back. To me, this is an effective, safe, and gentle cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm digging the entire Olay Total Effects 7-in-One line! I've always had decent skin to begin with, am wrinkle free and want to stay that way for as long as possible. Now that I'm over 50 I want to be even more proactive about my skincare and thought I'd take a chance on this line. This cleanser is gentle, does the job thoroughly and rinses clean. I use it with my Clarisonic and am completely pleased with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After ending my year long affair with Philosophy Purity.. I realized my skin wasn't as happy as it could be. And for the price I was paying for Purity I felt a bit jipped.
So, I ran rIght back into the open arms of Olay. Those fragrant, loving, readily available in most retail shops, arms.. sigh.
Now, the fragrance, you would think a sensitive lady like myself would shy away from a product with fragrance. I actually do not have any problems with the amount of fragrance Olay puts in their products.
Never breaks me out. Lathers well. Rinses clean.
This cleanser gets down to it. It removes all of my makeup. All of it. It doesn't strip my skin. And I feel soft and clean.
And that's what we all want, right?
It's a straightforward cleanser.
A+

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by sophiemai

I really dont know how i feel about this, its made parts of my skin really soft and smooth but i have had a HUGE breakout on my chin. I never get acne pimples but these are pussy and red and horrible!!! im going to use this for a few more days and see if my skin adjust as ive just switched so hopefully i can continue using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mom actually introduced me to this cleanser and I really like it. I'm only 18 so my skincare doesn't really consist of anti-aging products, I worry more about balancing my skin and preventing acne and I feel this cleanser does that for me. I like to use it both morning and night and every other night I use it with my clarisonic and it works really well to clean my skin but not strip it of the moisture I need. Overall it is a great, relatively gentle and cheap cleanser, however I'm not sure it provides many anti-aging benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG cleanser! I love this cleanser sooo much! My skin looks so much nicer after I use this. It always cleans my face really well and never leaves it dry. It has also helped with my blackheads and acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this product because I was using this as a makeup remover, needless to say that's definitely not what this is for (especially if your makeup is waterproof). Using this face wash by itself is wonderful and it doesn't irritate my SUPER sensitive skin. Also it's quite moisturizing and tingly, which I love. I use this as a face wash prep for my face before I use my exfoliating face wash. It also smells nice! I would buy this again definitely if I have the money again, it's quite on the expensive side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by violetp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can safely say: best cleanser EVER. I've used every facial cleanser under the sun, everything you've ever seen at Walgreens and every single homeopathic remedy. I live in the hot hot heat and I ride my bike all the time... I get so excited to come home and wash the day off with this lovely cleanser. I have oily, acne-prone skin and am also using Acanya Gel and Atralin. Since I'm on medications that make my Swedish skin ultra-sensitive, I needed a gentle foaming cleanser. I was using their 7-in-1 Anti-Blemish cleanser (with salicylic acid) before this and it worked just okay... it was leaving little clogged pores stuck underneath my skin. I decided to switch over to this and it changed my life. It keeps my face feeling clean all day. Plus, the scent is freaking amazing. It's like walking into a light, fresh meadow. I trust Olay with my life!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although, I have dry skin I prefer a foaming cleanser as opposed to a creamy cleanser. I went to the Olay website & did some research. I do not mind the scent of Olay skincare so, I expected this foam to smell great. The scent is ok but, I would have liked it more if the scent was very "fresh" smelling like the Olay creams. After using this Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser, my skin feels smooth & not dry @ all which is a delight!! The 3 things I would change is the tube, fragrance, & just a tad more foam. I find that the product is difficult to squeeze out towards the end. Maybe if the plastic of the tube was softer, the foam would dispense more easily. If I like a product, I am a very loyal consumer. I am already on my 2nd tube. :) Olay, please do not discontinue selling this!! Thank you.........

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lexieh5

This product is effective at washing off my foundation, but is a little harsh for my sensitive skin. I like the scent, and think this face wash might work well for others with skin that isn't quite as sensitive. I will not buy this product again because of the slight irritation. Overall, the effects are exaggerated (to be expected with it's claims), is slightly irritating but should be fine for normal skin, and is a decent face wash.