December 19, 2014 | 826 users online

Clothes - Hanky Panky Regular Rise Thong

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a virgin to the thong...or at least I was until I met Miss. Hanky Panky ;)

I got a free pair from VS that were the most unbearable, itchy, ill fitting thong EVER! So, I vowed never to try a thong again…ouch!

Then one day I overheard some ladies at Nordy's talking and decided to chime in about my story with that other store. OH NOOO GASP! Is what they said.

The SA quickly handed me a pair and begged me along with the ladies to please give them a try...so I reluctantly agreed for two reasons 1) the price geesh! Steep 2) my first time bad experience.

I get home throw them in the wash. The next day I try them on and at the end of the day I knew I was a convert! Yep, I am now the proud owner of a whole drawer full of Hanky Panky's.

They do not ride up, move around, itch, they just fit. It’s “One Size Fits All” and they really do and they also come in Plus size…I’m curvy with some booty and the "one size" fit perfectly.

The thong itself is just really pretty and they have many different choices from Lace, Cotton, Regular fit, Low Rise, Mid-Rise, High Waist, to some with crystals that spell out “Bridesmaid” “Mommy to be”, “It’s a boy/girl”. The line doesn’t stop at just undies there’s a whole range of things by Hanky Panky.

I can honestly say that if you’re not a thong person you will be once you own your first pair of HP…for the not, no way, no how thong person there are many other things to choose from. Happy shopping!