August 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - 24/7

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by l0vernlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

COLOR CHANGED!!! 24/7 has always been my favorite summer polish! UNTIL.. I went to walgreens yesterday to purchase a new bottle of it and its no longer a neon pink! Its just a medium pink color, nothing neon or bright about it! It was labeled 24/7, and in the 24/7 slot on the rack.. so dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Happy2Binsane

My favorite color would be:
Let's talk (929)
Sinful Colors typically has a good range of colors,
the only thing I'd warn about, is it the polish seems to dry in the bottle a lot faster than average, so make sure the tops tight.
The brush doesn't conform to the nail as nicely as (in example) Rimmel, but does the trick for a drugstore polish brush.
I think the color's gorgeous, and it spreads on nicely.
It dries quickly, and isn't tacky, always a plus in my opinion.
I'd recommend 2 to 3 coats, because the purple is almost a metallic,
unless you prefer sheer,
this is really nice nail polish, that I'd recommend to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Rawlins1

This is such a great neon pink. Especially great against tanned skin and worn on toes! It dries matte, as pretty much all true neons do, but with a good topcoat can be very pretty. The price and availability are both great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by kmp789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing neon pink color! It is such a fun color and if you love brights and pinks, you will love this! It is a great summer color to wear on your toes so it makes any shoe/sandal "pop". This color can be somewhat streaky, but I always put two coats on anyway so its not a big deal. Will definitely repurchase.
Image uploaded

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by rebeccakostura

All neon polishes are matte!! Overall, great quality for the price, i top this off with some chunky glitter and im good to go, super bright color that will get you loads of compliments, deffs would buy it again. The formula can be a bit streaky though, but thats to be expected with a $2 nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this neon pink! It's a great color for summer! It dries matte, which I don't prefer, but it's easily fixed by using a top coat. The formula was a little streaky. I typically use 3 coats even though it usually looks full coverage for most of the nails after 2 coats. It's also really affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful neon pink polish. I get compliments every time I wear it. The formula is great. It covers well (two coats are probably needed, though) and isn't runny. It dries quickly on your nails for less mess. It also lasts forever with a good topcoat (I use OPI).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I pair this color with bali mist and it becomes such a pretty pink color. Its awesome for the eighty something cents I paid for it, love the bottle!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by heroicdestinysqud

Totally Barbie pink. The formula is a little annoying - thick and streaky, but whatever, I got it for $1. One of my favorite summer polishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

ALL NEON COLORS DRY MATTE!! Yes, a top coat is needed with any neon color! Ok, now that that is said.. this color is AMAZING! I love it and i also like the sinful Pink 871 but i think this 24/7 might have taken over that one.. but both are wonderful. I get so many compliments with these hot popping pinks.. they last on my toes forever. 5 lippies all the way!