SinfulColors 24/7

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

I had the old version of this and it was a beautiful hot pink. They changed the color completely though and it's now a bright rose colored pink. The new color is absolutely gorgeous, but I wish they would have kept the neon color as 24/7 and made the new formulation another addition to the line, but I'll survive and I forgive them bc this color is stunning.

One of my go to colors for my toes in the summer! If you too it off with Pinky Glitter by Sinful Colors it is Soo pretty, girly and bright! Great combo and love sinful colors polishes

on 5/29/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this neon pink! If there was a color change, then I have the old one (had this bottle for several years now). It's very very bright, and you can even get it opaque on its own in 2-3 coats. I've used this one tons, my bottle is almost empty. Going to need to get another!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Something about this color is off. In some photos it looks hot neon pink, but the color in person is more like a bright bubblegum pink, like a little girl bright pink color. It's a cute color and the formula is decent to work with, but I feel that for colors like this, you need a really good formula to avoid looking like your nails were painted by a 9 year old. I changed my polish in 1 day after applying 24/7. It wasn't wearing well and I didn't want to wait for it to start chipping.

on 9/10/2014 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's a classic bubble-gum pink, but the formula is perfection. I used two coats, it is thick and creamy without being gloopy. With the right base coat and top coat, SinfulColors lasts for days and days.

24/7 looks great with my pasty skintone. So glad I picked this up! I got it during one of Walgreen's 99c sales -- definitely wait for those, though many SC are worth wayyyyy more than their pricetag.

ETA: I guess the color or formula has changed to non-neon over time. It's still pretty neon on me, just definitely not a neon pink, but still very very bright. I have the new formula/color.

on 4/26/2014 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

COLOR CHANGED!!! 24/7 has always been my favorite summer polish! UNTIL.. I went to walgreens yesterday to purchase a new bottle of it and its no longer a neon pink! Its just a medium pink color, nothing neon or bright about it! It was labeled 24/7, and in the 24/7 slot on the rack.. so dissapointed.

on 10/6/2013 11:35:00 PM

My favorite color would be:
Let's talk (929)
Sinful Colors typically has a good range of colors,
the only thing I'd warn about, is it the polish seems to dry in the bottle a lot faster than average, so make sure the tops tight.
The brush doesn't conform to the nail as nicely as (in example) Rimmel, but does the trick for a drugstore polish brush.
I think the color's gorgeous, and it spreads on nicely.
It dries quickly, and isn't tacky, always a plus in my opinion.
I'd recommend 2 to 3 coats, because the purple is almost a metallic,
unless you prefer sheer,
this is really nice nail polish, that I'd recommend to a friend.

on 9/3/2013 11:43:00 PM

This is such a great neon pink. Especially great against tanned skin and worn on toes! It dries matte, as pretty much all true neons do, but with a good topcoat can be very pretty. The price and availability are both great as well.

on 8/26/2013 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing neon pink color! It is such a fun color and if you love brights and pinks, you will love this! It is a great summer color to wear on your toes so it makes any shoe/sandal "pop". This color can be somewhat streaky, but I always put two coats on anyway so its not a big deal. Will definitely repurchase.
Image uploaded

All neon polishes are matte!! Overall, great quality for the price, i top this off with some chunky glitter and im good to go, super bright color that will get you loads of compliments, deffs would buy it again. The formula can be a bit streaky though, but thats to be expected with a $2 nail polish.

Popular Polishes