Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

3.8

Water, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate.* *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa Centifolia & Rosa Damascena).

on 3/25/2015 7:59:00 AM

This is one of my HG skincare products; I would never imagine loving a facial mist that much but this one by Jurlique definitely stands out!

It does a great job at refreshing and soothing your skin whenever it feels tired or dehydrated. I love using it if I travel, because it is easy and it only takes couple of sprays for your face to feel nice and alive again.

I have dry skin, so this saves me also if I over-powdered my t-zone. I simply spray Jurlique rosewater mist as a finishing touch to my makeup and surprisingly it never ruins anything (my mascara and eyeshadows stay put).

If you wish to hear a proper review on it, you can head to the link below. Hope it helps, whereas I can only speak good words about this mist!

on 12/10/2014 5:04:00 PM

This is my favorite rosewater out of all that I have tried. I enjoyed it but I have since found cheaper brands. Although this just seemed to hydrate my skin the best. If money were not a concern I would have a small stockpile of this on hand.

on 12/10/2014 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I recently read one of those books about French women's beauty secrets and one of them was spraying rose water on their faces to rehydrate during the day. It sounded silly, but next time I was in Sephora, I happened to see this spray. My face did feel dry, so I sprayed some on one side of my face. On the other, I sprayed Evian mineral water mist (also mentioned in the French women book). OMG. The Evian felt good for a minute, then really didn't do much. The Jurlique felt great and smelled amazing. It's now 3 hours after I sprayed it and one side of my face still feels softer and fresher than the other!

That said, this is a $38 bottle of water. If I were rich, I'd have one in my purse, one on my desk and one on my nightstand. I'm not rich, so I will keep my eye out for a sale...The price is why I said I wouldn't buy it, no other reason.

on 11/9/2014 1:56:00 AM

This facial mist is absolutely heavenly...I love the smell of roses. It feels so refreshing on my face, and is a fab makeup setter/toner.

on 7/27/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think toners are pretty much useless, but I received this mist in a Jurlique value set from Sephora. I love the smell and imagine that it would be nice to have on a plane to combat dryness, but the bottle is glass (great for home, awful for travel) and kind of big to put in my precious Ziploc bag given everything else I like to take on the plane. I can't imagine that this toner does anything for my skin and wouldn't recommend it unless you like rose scents or find them calming.

on 6/19/2014 9:18:00 PM

Repurchasing this for more than 3 bottles, not because it works excellent, but it is an ok toner, smells rosy and nice, do not believe a toner could give your skin huge improvement, it is just a water. I'm still looking for a good toner, before I find out my 'mr right', will keep using this one.

on 3/3/2014 11:49:00 PM

This is my most regrettable for buying this product. My skin starts drier and I have read a review saying Water Balancing Face Mist is very important to keep your skins look fresh, hydrating during the day, ect so I went ahead to choose a product from Jurlique. I selected the rose favour as the SA introduced me this one as it has been ranked one of the best products. Initially I felt the rose smell is so strong when I tried it in my hand in DF. But I still decided to buy it.

At the result, I'm very disappointed. OMG !!! I cant express enough how terrible I have felt. The rose smell is sooooo strong that makes me extremely headache, dizzy and vomit. The smell remains in the face for so long. I'm quite ok with the rose favour but this kind of favour is like cheap one. I just cant stand it.

My skin starts a feeling like humid, even drier. I have sprayed twice today and decided to stop it. I definitely not recommend this one for who is sensitive with strong smell. Its too expensive as costed $49 nzd as It wont worth the price. The package is cute but inconvenience for carrying in the bag, still big though. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Wont purchase again.

on 2/5/2014 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

very refreshing, it smells very rosy and strong. it is very hydrating. this is only for someone who loves roses smell. it is one of the best of jurlique's products. it also contains lactic acid. very good. i actually prefer their lavender mist better, the smell is more subtle and pretty much the same formula.

on 1/14/2014 3:18:00 AM

This leaves your skin so soft!

It's become an enjoyable addition to my skin care routine and 2 weeks into using the product and I already can't imagine going a day without it! The mist absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving your face looking oily but gives my face a really hydrated appeal. I use this product both morning & night after I've cleansed my face with the Jurlique Rose moisture plus moisturising Cleanser. I will say that the mist isn't moisturising but tones and freshens up the skin to provide subtle hydration.

Again, the only downside to the product is the glass bottle that product sits in, otherwise I've had no problems with it whatsoever! This is Toner does have alcohol within it but I don't find that it dries my skin out at all and hasn't caused any irritations of any sort.

Full review with photographs are up on our blog!
xx