Avon NutraLush

4.4

on 1/31/2007 4:30:00 PM

I love this product line. They used to have it in MOist MOcha and it was my favourite shade of lipstick. And then they stopped making it and I never found quite the same again. However, I took off one lippie because this lipstick doesn't have a great staying power.

on 10/2/2005 9:37:00 PM

I love this stuff! I have been using it for years and my all time fave is Sienna. You can actually see and feel a slight plumping unlike most products that make that claim.

I've tried a few of these, the only colour I've found that really suited me and what I was expected was 'Fuschia' which is matte fuschia;) The only problems I have had really with these are they are rather cakey and sort of dry my lips out(and I thought that they were supposed to moisturize your lips, which they advertise as a big plus). Plus I've tried several shades and this is the only one I have really liked and most likely not many people need or want a bright pink lipstick!

Its painfully dark it looks as though you have dried blood on your lips. It works well it just has a crimson intense coulor. If you are fairskinned run to the otha side of the planet!

on 12/29/2003 2:41:00 PM

I have this in Twig, and I really like it. It is very creamy, and is great if your lips a little dry. I helps them look better. The only gripe that I have is that is so moisturizing that it doesn't last very long.

on 12/2/2003 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I just received this today in Expresso. This is the perfect deep brick red. Definitely a color that would look fabulous on a dark complexion. No dryness either, its very moisturizing. I will definitely try out more!

on 9/29/2003 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this lipstick! It goes on like butter and is really soft. I usually have to wear sheer or frost lipsticks because I havesuch dry lips, but Nutralush is creamy enough for me to wear.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just bought this in "Sweet Lips," and although the color turned out to be alot brighter than it appears in the color swatch, I have grown very fond of this lipstick. It goes on sooo softly...I like applying it with a lip brush to get even coverage. I love the feel of this lipstick and would recommend it.

on 8/7/2003 5:15:00 AM

The BEST thing about this lipstick is that it has NO TASTE. If you hate the usual lipstick taste (even among department store brands), the Nutralush line is for you. Lots of great colors, and very moisturizing. It plumps out lips -- you can actually feel it work!

on 7/26/2003 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff really does plump up my lips. I have it in Cocoa which is a great neutral shade. Wonderful lipstick to wear when you're going for a casual / subdued look. Did I mention it really does plump up my lips?? I love it!! =)

Popular Lipsticks