Milani Eye Pencil - True Black

Not tested on animals

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I mostly use this for my tightline. The pencil is nice and creamy, makes it easy for my shaky hands to apply it.

The color is truly black, not grey or sheer. Very matte as well.

Only $4? Hell yeah!

However this does smudge and blur after about 4hrs? Since it's on my tightline, I don't really care......

I recommend!

on 4/20/2013 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Really love this. I only buy them when there are on sell. And when they are on sale i stock up. Love that it a really true black color. The only thing I dont like is that it smudges alot.

on 3/20/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pros: smoothest liner I've ever seen, blackest black I've ever seen, quite soft, smudges beautifully, can be fixed easily if you make a mistake. My favorite thing about this is how perfectly smoothly it applies--the texture is soft enough to glide over your eyelid, but not so soft that you can't get a nice, even line.

Cons: Fades by the end of the day. If you mistakenly rub or touch your eyes, it will smudge everywhere. Don't both with this in higher temperatures (probably like 90* F and up) as it gets too soft to apply evenly--it will melt off your face before you can even put it on.

Overall--HG eyeliner. It's smooth application and darkness make up for it's staying power; if you have a steady hand it looks like liquid liner.

on 1/19/2013 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this eyeliner. I got it in brown, since I am so pale.. the black would look too harsh against my skin. It glides smoothly on my eyelid. Does on cause any irritation and I like how we have to sharpen it. more sanitary. It has simple packaging which I don't mind. Its averagely pigmented.

I love this eyeliner. I use it on my waterline and it is very easy to apply. The product does smudge minimally over the course of the day but if set with black matte eyeshadow it doesn't budge! I have repurchased this item between 4-5 times. A good drugstore option to tryQ

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

this eyelinear pencil is rather good it doesnt fade it stay very black nor does it smudge easly

on 8/7/2012 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Smudge fest.
Enought said.

on 3/16/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

These are great cheap alternatives to the Lancome Le Crayon Khol pencils. I first got the Dark Brown one and now I have the True Black. Works almost as well as the Lancome, perhaps a bit more transfer/smudge on the upper lid. Work great on the lower lid/rims and waterline. These are great for smudging out a line on the upper lid & setting with shadow, or for creating a dark base for a smoky eye. And, cheap enough ($3.99) and small enough for you to take in your purse and not cry if something happens to it. I actually am liking my Milani pencil liners more than Prestige now and way better than Jordana.