October 20, 2014 | 2103 users online

Price: $20
Colour: vivid hot blue-pink
Finish: glossy
Texture:sticky

This is very pink and very glam!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this color based on swatches and the online reviews thinking this would be a nice/bright lip color that would look good on my golden tan skin tone. I do like the color but the texture dries and it doesn't stay on my lips - it spreads a bit outside my lip line. I usually go for the lip glasses which stay moist and shiny. I find that I have to wipe and reapply much more often than I do with the lip glasses. The problem is more the cremesheen line and not this specific color. I know I could get a liner pencil to prevent the spread but I like my makeup easy - apply and go. I will keep this in rotation until I've used most of it since I threw out my receipt. These go for $19.50 so I have to at least make a significant dent in the tube before I replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so beautiful. Looks a little overwhelming in the tube till you put it on and then it's gorgeous. Blue toned pink, goes on very smoothly and makes your lips super shiney. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Micchicco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. This is the only cremesheen glass that I wear. It goes w/everything. I am dark skinned female and it goes so well w/my skin tone. I usually line my lips w/cremestick liner in Pink Treat 1st or wear Loud & Lovely alone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ashleyekw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG lipgloss when i want something bold for my lips. Cremesheen formulas ARE my favourite . its like almost a lipstick formula in a gloss. i found this colour really pigmented and i have already used 2 tubes of this. this is amazing. the colour looks a bit scary in the tube, but just try it on and you will be amazed. love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by theg6princess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this cremesheen glass!! Such a pretty deep fuschia color. Very buildable. Somewhat expensive for a lipgloss, but I loved the color so much I just had to splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the cremesheen glasses! They have a much better feel that the lipglasses! Much more smoother! I love this color as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by xomegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

cremesheen lipglasses are definitely the best. less sticky and still that patent look. i love loud and lovely, its just a great bright pop of colour when you are in a hurry, its a great formula and can be layered for that really bright fuschia if that is what you're going for. such a great colour

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Shockadelica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty, "candy" pink colour. I like that it doesn't have any shimmer, and that it can be layered - you can apply a little for a subtle pop of colour, or a lot for full drama. It's true that there is less product in the tube, but it does still last quite a while if you aren't loading a lot on each time. I sometimes get sick of a colour before I've gotten through the whole tube, so at least I'm using this product to the last drop! I may repurchase, if another colour doesn't catch my eye instead :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by NikkiDagger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Loud & Lovely is a beautiful shade of pink against my C5/NC42 skin. I love it. BUT... colorwise, it's almost an exact dupe for Pink Poodle Lipglass. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. It's a good thing, because when I run out of Loud & Lovely, I don't have to spend $18.50 again. All I have to do is go and spend $14.50 on Pink Poodle. It's a bad thing, because I had to pay an extra $4 to find that out. LOL! Loud & Lovely isn't sticky at all and Pink Poodle is only slightly sticky, so it's pretty much 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, IMHO.