Ecotools Bamboo Eye Shadow Brush

4.8

on 6/21/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite eye shadow brush hands down, super soft, you can use the pointed tip to smudge eyeshadow, you can use it with concealer, applies the eyeshadow and you can do a little bit of blending with it too. I just love it

on 3/18/2014 4:24:00 PM

This brush works well for applying all over the lid and into the crease, but the shape isn't ideal for blending. The bristles are soft and don't fall out and it picks up just enough product. Plus, it's budget-friendly and eco-friendly!

I really like this brush. It´s so soft, picks up product really well and there´s multiple ways to use it. I like it especially for applying highlighter underneath my brows. It has this little pointy tip at the end, and at first I though it was a bit weird but now I actually really like it. It makes it even easier to give your brows a defined look, and it also works very well for applying eyeshadow in the crease. It´s just such a bargain and I´m looking forward to try new ecotools brushes! the mac ones are great, but they´re just too expensive for me!

on 5/3/2013 5:40:00 AM

Easy to use, carries colours really well and the brush hairs don't fall off when I wash it (I'm not very gentle when I wash my brushes, so this is important for me).

on 4/16/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite eyeshadow brush. It applies eyeshadow beautifully & blends it well. It's also very soft and doesn't shed. Really the only eyeshadow brush i need and very reasonably priced. I think I paid $5 for it.

on 10/20/2012 7:55:00 AM

This is the best eye brush ever. It is soft and dense, and does the job of a flat shader brush, a crease brush and a fluffy brush all in one. It seriously is one of the very very few brushes that made the cut when I had a big makeup cull recently.
I happily sold off all my MAC brushes, but this gem had to stay.
This brush together with the ecotools angled brush are the only ones I need on a daily basis for my eye makeup
Amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Own a few of these,they are great great brushes.soft but firm.no fall out and the best attribute they are affordable

on 1/29/2012 1:05:00 AM

This is a wider, fluffier shadow brush with a rounded, tapered tip, so it has much more flexibility than a shading, crease, or blending brush. I'm pleasantly surprised that for it's larger size, it's so easy to control and can do detail work really well. If you hold it and use the tip, you can use it as a crease brush or to highlight, you can use it to pack on shadow as a shader, you could probably even use it to conceal if you really wanted to. I have tons of brushes, but on lazy days I've done entire eye looks just using this brush and they turned out great. Just like all the Ecotools brushes it's incredibly soft, picks just the right amount of product, and applies like a dream. And the price is amazing--$5.49, I think? at Ulta. I have about 5 or 6 Ecotools brushes and they're all amazing. Love these! You got to try them.

on 11/8/2011 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This makeup brush is AMAZING and I almost bought the elf brush instead of this one but I'm really glad I didn't. :) this is great for packing on eyeshadow AND blending so buying two of these will do. Really recommend this, it's pretty cheap for a brush like this and it's environmental freindly.

I LOVE this brush! It is super soft and great for blending. plus it's Eco-friendly! I definitely would suggest this brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes