July 25, 2014 | 1154 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Eye Shadow Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

This brush works well for applying all over the lid and into the crease, but the shape isn't ideal for blending. The bristles are soft and don't fall out and it picks up just enough product. Plus, it's budget-friendly and eco-friendly!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by truth0unveiled

I really like this brush. It´s so soft, picks up product really well and there´s multiple ways to use it. I like it especially for applying highlighter underneath my brows. It has this little pointy tip at the end, and at first I though it was a bit weird but now I actually really like it. It makes it even easier to give your brows a defined look, and it also works very well for applying eyeshadow in the crease. It´s just such a bargain and I´m looking forward to try new ecotools brushes! the mac ones are great, but they´re just too expensive for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by lipstickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Easy to use, carries colours really well and the brush hairs don't fall off when I wash it (I'm not very gentle when I wash my brushes, so this is important for me).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by habana

This is my favorite eyeshadow brush. It applies eyeshadow beautifully & blends it well. It's also very soft and doesn't shed. Really the only eyeshadow brush i need and very reasonably priced. I think I paid $5 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by TheNailBuff

This is the best eye brush ever. It is soft and dense, and does the job of a flat shader brush, a crease brush and a fluffy brush all in one. It seriously is one of the very very few brushes that made the cut when I had a big makeup cull recently.
I happily sold off all my MAC brushes, but this gem had to stay.
This brush together with the ecotools angled brush are the only ones I need on a daily basis for my eye makeup
Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

Own a few of these,they are great great brushes.soft but firm.no fall out and the best attribute they are affordable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

This is a wider, fluffier shadow brush with a rounded, tapered tip, so it has much more flexibility than a shading, crease, or blending brush. I'm pleasantly surprised that for it's larger size, it's so easy to control and can do detail work really well. If you hold it and use the tip, you can use it as a crease brush or to highlight, you can use it to pack on shadow as a shader, you could probably even use it to conceal if you really wanted to. I have tons of brushes, but on lazy days I've done entire eye looks just using this brush and they turned out great. Just like all the Ecotools brushes it's incredibly soft, picks just the right amount of product, and applies like a dream. And the price is amazing--$5.49, I think? at Ulta. I have about 5 or 6 Ecotools brushes and they're all amazing. Love these! You got to try them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by phindle

This makeup brush is AMAZING and I almost bought the elf brush instead of this one but I'm really glad I didn't. :) this is great for packing on eyeshadow AND blending so buying two of these will do. Really recommend this, it's pretty cheap for a brush like this and it's environmental freindly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by georgiapeach21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this brush! It is super soft and great for blending. plus it's Eco-friendly! I definitely would suggest this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TomBoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I really like this brush. It's not as soft as the blush brush by ecotools, but it's softer than previous eyeshadow brushes I've had. It distributes the product evenly, and since the tip is so fine, i can use it to apply eye shadow to my lower lash line as well.
-TBB