July 22, 2014 | 2041 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Liberty of London_ Perennial High Style

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by ep3074

I love this lipglass. It's very smooth and not sticky like I thought it might be. The color makes my lips look juicy and makes my face look awake. I love it. I should have bought two! I like that I can wear it all year because it's not as bright on my lips as in the tube. I hope it gets re-released.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my goodness, the PRETTIEST lipgloss i've ever used! It's super hard for me to pull off lipgloss because they make my face look greasy and shiny and disgusting but this is just beautiful! It's a watermelon pink coral and it just looks beautiful on my NC25 skin and really natural too!It's my go to lipgloss. Love the color, like the smell and like the texture. It hurts me to take one lippie off but that's because I find after it wears off, I get this gross white film at the edge of my lips sometimes. Still my everyday color though, because it's so gorgeous. I just have to make sure I prevent that white film from forming before it does.

Also, so sad it's LE. I found it at a CCO and should've bought two. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ul28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looked so pretty standing there,a lovely pinky peachy happy-but-soft color, but on me it is too bright and artificial, I look like a drag queen! I guess on a faired-skinned-cooled -toned lady it would be much nicer. I wished we could do the "give-things-back--to-Mac-because-I-don´t-like-them-not-because-they´re- empty" here in Germany...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by FabAndFunky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW, i REALLY love this lipglass, and is by far my most used and loved of all my lipglosses. it's consistency and texture is unlike other mac lipglasses (sticky, thick etc), instead its creamy, dreamy and wonderful :) the colour pigmentation covers my rosy lips beautifully, making me look awake and refreshed! does anyone know a good dupe of this lipglass for future reference? im scared mine is about to run out, and i am hesitant to pay top wack on ebay :/ hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just got this in the mail after ordering it on ebay and surprisingly got it for a decent price. This is a gorgeous colour. I love the texture!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bebemonte

This is the most beautiful lipgloss in my very very vast lipgloss collection. I paid something like $28 for it on Ebay since I missed it when it came out with the Liberty of London collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by emchelle

Pinky coral l/g. One of my favorite lip color. It's wearable for everyday. I love how it's not too orange like most coral lipgloss. It's a creme IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by sibrinall

Love it.The best lig gloss!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! I received this in a swap & am totally not disappointed. It's a nice slightly sheer pinky coral - not too pink, not too orange or coral. LOVE THIS!! Looks awesome with Ever Hip & Pleasureseeker. The packaging is cute to boot but it's the shade itself that makes me swoon. (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25 with yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

like many other have said before me, this lipgloss could be labeled as a universally flattering shade but, the color is somewhat difficult to pinpoint. On me (NC15) it is a perfect pink with a very slight peach hint to it. It is very opaque and shows up quite well on my medium pigmented lips. It livens up my face and compliments almost all of my blushes. It glides on with a nice, thick formula that I don't find sticky...at first. After about an hour of wear, it got a tad sticky, but nothing that I would complain about. I love the thick consistancy and prefer it to thinner, more runny lipglosses. Overall, I really have no complaints and have purchased 2 backups of this because I love it so much.