Revlon Age Defying Spa Illuminator Pink Light

4.5

on 7/20/2015 4:47:00 PM

I have this product but now it doesn't come with the brush at the top of the tube and it's called Photo ready Skinlights Face Illuminator . My shade is in Pink Light. I really don't care for the packaging but the quality of the product is really good. What I do, is I squeeze a tiny bit out onto the brush at the top of the tube and then take my finger and apply it to the top of my cheek bones, a bit between my eyebrows and cupid's bow. I use the tiniest amount and it gives a nice illumination to my face. I would definitely repurchase this again and I see that it now comes in a regular squeeze tube which I think is much better.

on 5/15/2014 12:23:00 PM

I had this for a while but stopped using it because it was just "too much" when applied directly to the skin. Then I think I saw a Wayne Goss video where he mixed a similar product with moisturizer so I tried that with this product and it's WONDERFUL! I have pale, neutral undertone so the pink looks nice and gives me a dewy look. I really hate the applicator, but I just squeeze out a bit on my hand and mix with the moisturizer rather than using the brush. Give it a try!

I wanted to buy Benefit High Beam but did not want to fork out too much money, so I opted for this instead. I picked it up for $8 on sale and it is a staple in my make up bag!!! You get a subtle, dewy, natural pink finish, which (when applied correctly) compliments my skin beautifully. I wear it underneath blush, which accents my cheekbones well. Or I apply it to my nose, cupid's bow, lower lip as well as cheeks as an all-over highlighter. I wish the frosty/highlighter effect was slightly stronger though. But, I will certainly re-purchase because it is a great product and well-priced.

on 4/25/2013 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh, this was such a great find! This is probably as close to a dupe for Benefit's Highbeam as you can find in a drug store. Yes, the brush applicator is highly annoying but I just pulled on it until it came off and the applicator under it is perfect for getting just the right amount. This is so multi-use too. You can mix it with either foundation or moisturizer and apply all over the face and/or you can highlight just the areas of the face recommended for contouring. I like to highlight the face areas, especially my inner eye corners and cheekbones. This looks so identical to Highbeam that I will now buy this instead and you get enough for the one package to last at least a year, if not longer. It didn't irritate my skin or wear off too quickly. Highly recommend!!

I love this product! I use it everyday. When I am running errands, I put it on by itself. The pink under foundation gives a light shimmer and the darker tones can be used alone. Great product! Smooths the skin and protects! The On/Off protects your purse. And the smell is nice.

Love this product. Makes my skin look smooth and shimmery and healthy..gives me a nice glow over foundation or all alone. I cut the brush off and then when it appeared gone cut the tube with scissors and had still tons of use. Has grapeseed oil and some nice additives...no parabens that I could see which is a plus in my book. I would not only purchase this again but would get 2 at one time.....very nice and reasonably priced...use this everyday.

on 1/30/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If I can only put one thing on before I leave the house, I will choose this. Okay, and maybe some mascara...But seriously, I love this stuff. I wear it day and night, over foundation or on bare skin, work or play. Like others mentioned, I pulled the brush part off (Didn't even require the use of pliers I'm so strong) and it's just a lot better to use that way. I take a pea sized dollop and use it to highlight my cheeks. I'll sometimes dab it right under my brows, subtly, or wherever I feel like highlighting! I disagree with other reviewers about it's "glitteriness"- I hate glitter, and would not put glitter on my face. This is shimmer, sheen, illuminating wonderfulness! I've only tried the pink light thus far, and I love the dewy pink glow it gives my cheeks. I get complimented on it a lot and people ask me "What are you using!? You look awesome!" (-Not to boast. I give all credit to the product.) When I apply it, I get a cooling sensation for some reason, and it doesn't cause any sort of breakout for me. I'm just worried- it's been discontinued at a lot of places, clearanced out, but I did find it at one local grocery store (At full price, figures.) I bought two tubes because I'm afraid I won't be able to find it anymore :/ Anyways, two thumbs up, and if you don't like this product, please send it to me!! Haha.

on 1/13/2012 11:12:00 PM

This is pretty when swatched on hand, but on my face its just pure glitter - especially in the sunlight. I like shimmer but I don't like obvious glitter. Don't like the packaging - the brush sucks. It is also pretty expensive for a drugstore product (I think it was retail $13?) but I got it on 75% off clearance so can't really complain. I'm assuming it's being discontinued since it was on clearance? If you're looking for a glittery highlighter, get this.

on 1/5/2012 8:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This gives a nice highlight, no shimmer. Got this on sale at CVS for $1.75. I have mixed it with regular foundation for a little extra 'light' on my face. I am NC 30-35

on 1/5/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this. It is SO natural looking! It's not glittery, just literally a 'glow' and 'radiance'. It's so lovely. I am disappointed they are discontinuing this! I was at Priceline in Australia and got it on sale for $4 down from $30! I got 3! It's THAT good!