September 30, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lip Gloss - Milani - 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss - Starshine

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by hakunamatata13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss! I love the brush, the packaging, the color, the texture, everything! It is such a wearable color. It's not as overpowering as you would think. It can be a little bit sticky, but not to bad. All in all, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by skgpqls5

This is pretty purple lipgloss with a really great quality from a drugstore. I don't know about staying power, however, it is just so gorgeous when you apply it. I am not brave enough to wear purplish lipstick so I got this instead and I am so glad I did. It doesn't look scary purple on your lips but it gives that kinda chilled glow with lots of shimmer if that makes sense. I am going to check out more of Milani's lipglosses!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

:::UPDATE7/8/14:::
I'm updating my review on this lip gloss because after using the same tube for the last almost 3 years I've decided that the glitter in the formula gives me an uncomfortable gritty feeling after 30-45mins once it starts to wear off. The effect is gives upon initial application is still nice however I just cant get over the grittiness.

love the packaging first saw it on dulcecandys87's youtube haul but in fashion diva so i went to purchased that wen i also saw this babt pink color. img loooooove this gloss there is glitter but u cant even feel it on ur lips. i pair this with my revlon colorburst lipstick in baby pink to get that barbie doll lipcolor. all in all im obsessed also got the gloss in designer label which i plan to pair with revlons colorburst soft nude

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I love this color which is kind of a lilac-pink, but very sheer. It stays on nicely over regular lipstick and love the cute, gold capped packaging. Only criticism is that it is a bit too sheer for my taste and though I would buy it again, because of the cheap price, I only gave it four lippies instead of five for that very reason. Other than that, it's a pretty nice lip gloss with a beautiful name.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Such a pretty, sheer pink, glittery gloss. I love that I found something so comparable to MACs Dazzleglass. These are available at a reasonable price at Walgreens & CVS. My only dislike with these are they aren't sealed, and Milani could have designed a more sophisticated tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Pipadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE the original Glitzy glamour glosses. but this one was a miss. When i opened it the brush was stiff and wouldnt even move. This would be good to put over a lipstick for a little glitter but my lips are very sensitive to glitter and it irritated them. It is very shiny but i wouldnt repurchase this because it irrtated my lips and the brush was very stiff when i bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by veronicalake23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE THIS GLOSS!!! It looks light pink in the bottle but it goes on pretty sheer with plenty of shine. It has hot pink glitter and shines soo beautifully! I get so manuy compliments when I wear it. It reminds me of MAC's dazzleglasses expect for the stickiness. It goes on smooth with a brush aplicator which I like better cuz I feel like less prodct is lost and I can get it all out of the bottle. It lasts a decent time and the smell is surgary but not annoying and no nasty taste. I love this for work cuz its sudtle but it has punch of sparkle. I will def repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't repurchase this because of the smell. It is an artificial cheap smelling bubblegum. The pros are that the gloss is not sticky or gritty. The color is sheer-to very light pink. The glitter is so-so.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by DivineSage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this gloss! It looks light pink in the tube, but actually goes on sheer. However, it delivers beautiful shine and lots of glitter, which I love. Also, it's not too sticky and stays on forever. The smell is pretty neutral, and it doesn't taste like anything, so there's no risk of being sickened by it (a problem I have with a lot of glosses).

I gave it four lippies, though, because I was hoping for a pink gloss, but got a sheer. Also, the brush it comes with is fine, but I'd prefer a doe-foot. The tube is pretty, though!