July 31, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - L'Absolu Rouge in 132 Caprice

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by lizziepflaume

this produte was a gift, i don't spend this much in make up, so the price is the main reason that i wont get it again. besides that it's a great product, it's hard to find a nice red but this one really is, it's glossy and maybe too glossy than what i like but doesn't get the lips dry and it's really pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by JennaferSmall

Costly but worth it. Glossy, creamy, vibrant colour, and lasted all day long after eating and drinking. Case is also magnetic so the lid is highly unlikely to come off in your bag/pocket.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by OVincze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of red lipsticks and was happy when I got this as part of a set. At first I was not that happy with the color but after a couple of applications I am changing my mind on it, when I first applied it it appeared a bit too pink/bluish cold toned, now I think it is pretty close to a vibrant, trtue red. So I am pretty happy with the color. Still prefer a bit warmer red with hints of orange but this does look nice as well.

I use this formula in Brun Evasion too, which I love, that is a plum color despite the name (not brown at all, more of a true plum).

The formula of L'Absolue Rouge is really nice, it is thick (opaque), real moisturizing and long lasting, the only reason I have given it four stars is because compared to my fave, Guerlain Rouge G, which is the HG of lipsticks in my opinion, the formula of Guerlain is just a bit better.

The Lancome formula does slip a bit more than the Guerlain but is still quite nice. I definitely prefer Guerlain's new Rouge G red, Garconne, the color is nicer in my opinion (but that is subjective since I prefer a true red, a warmer toned red) but also that one has a bit better formula with a little less slip, a bit more opaque and really long lasting and moisturizing though of course considering the price Lancome L'Absolu Rouge is a really nice lipstick as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift with purchase. I never was into Lancome makeup and I don't think I would've ever purchased it without that promotion. Am I glad that I got a hold of it. The formula of the lipstick is phenomenal: soft, hydrating but it doesn't leak or crease. It stays on very well. And the coverage is crazy! It has no problem covering my quite pigmented lips. I'd say the color you see in the tube is what you get on your lips. But this particular color did not work that great. On me it has an orange base. Will not purchase this color but will definitely buy several other colors that will be more flattering on my skin tone