July 31, 2014 | 2023 users online

Eyes - The Body Shop - Shimmer Crayons

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2005 7:04:00 AM More reviews by silverlollipop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Newly rediscovered product. I was organizing my eyeshadows and I found out I had this set in Pink and Purple, which I was an impulsive buy and I rarely reached for. Somehow I have accumulated way too many pink and purples shadows and I really can't pull off warm toned pink, purple or any sort, so I was going to give up this. I just tried the colors for the last time and I'm surprised by its quality. The colors are all cool tone and has creamy texture. The shimmer is amazing. It's the kind of glow BB shimmerbricks give without any glitters. There is a lot of product in these crayons and will love to try more colors now. The only reason I'm giving 4 lippies is because of the package. It's kind of messy getting the crayons out from the box.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got my set on sale a few years ago. It came with a shimmery silver and a shimmery medium purple. I use the silver one the most, but I might start using the purple one again.

These definitely DO have staying power. I also like how it's in crayon form because you can't mess anything up. If I could only get to a Body Shop soon, though...I haven't been to one in a long time. *sigh*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 6:27:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

Great eyeshadow. Super super shimmery, lasts a long time, nice color. I like to put different colors over it, it makes them very shimmery without ruining the color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by fletch50

I got these in Khaki/Wheat. The first time I used these I tried to apply directly from the stick. This was way too messy, so I tend to use an e/s brush. I find without my MAC Untitled paint as an e/s base these faded and creased on my lids very quickly. I also find the packaging to be a bit messy. Sometimes it is a paint to try and pry the crayons out of the slots in the case. Unfortunately, I don't think I will repurchase these in this colour duo or any of the others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2002 4:52:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOOOOOOVE these. I have two sets, once with olive green and taupe, and one with lilac and dark purple-blue. And wow, do they stay put. I love the shine and how easy they are to apply. You can even line with them with no problems. My only real whine is the little foam holder things in the cases - they tend to scrape powder off the crayons when you're putting them back in. Oh well, just getting some powder ready for me to apply next time I guess. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2001 11:40:00 PM More reviews by jeanniejade

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like mr frosty by benefit you will loves these great shimmer crayons by the body shop. They add a great shimmer to your eyeshadows and is a great look night and day. It brightens up anyones peepers throughout the entire day. Great product. Glad i found them as they are much cheeper than mr. frosty and stay on longer and the colors match more. The only complaint is if you cary it around in your makeup bag the crayons tend to mark around in their little casing, but does no harm to the actual quality and usage of these cute littel sticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2001 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THESE! They are so amazing. I have 2 sets, and I used them on my eyes, and they stay on all day. Very shimmery and pretty, and even in hot humid Florida, these have MAJOR staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2001 10:24:00 AM More reviews by mich445

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are just awesome--I can't say enough. I have 3 sets of them; 2 warm tone & 1 cool tone. The warm sets are khaki and a sand color, the other set is a brown and a copper color. The cool set is a dark purple and lilac shade. All are VERY sparkly and metallic. The almost look wet! They stay on all day and never crease. I just love them and hope they come out with new colors soon. And what a bargain at $12.00 for 2 crayons!