October 20, 2014 | 1964 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Aloe Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Love this super hydrating body butter with no scent . It's a very neutral smell that won't compete with perfumes. It's made for sensitive skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an HG product for me. Of all the Body Shop products I do buy, this is one I always keep repurchasing. I try all the other scented body butters but they're just way too scented and sometimes even hard to apply. This one is a lighter texture so it applies so well and is quickly absorbed. I love that it is unscented so my whole family can use it. I even used it on my son's skin when he was a baby with no issues for his sensitive skin. I sometimes find some lotions or body butters don't moisturize, but not this one. It moisturizes like a dream and penetrates the skin so well. My skin doesn't feel tight at all when I use it during our harsh dry winters. Great product!! HG!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kp2313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up unplanned due to a 2/1 sale at Ulta. I almost returned it because I was not crazy about the scent. Then, incidentally, I got a sunburn. This feels AMAZING on sunburned skin; better than any other aloe product I've used! These body butter products are pricey and $20 is hard for me to cough up for lotion (although the Vineyard Peach scented body butter is my jam and a staple on my dressing table. It smells so good I am tempted to take a bite out of it). The Aloe body butter will be great for summer or any occasion where you might get a lot of sun, or up at high altitudes when skin can get uncomfortably dry. Can't say I would've purchased it if there was a tester available, or without that 2 for 1 sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is truly amazing! No scent and sinks in very fast and an absolut stable in my routine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I find this to be the lightest of the body butters I have tried, it absorbs faster and is not quite as thick and heavy feeling and not as moisturizing. It has a very light scent, almost not even noticeable. Good for the summer or when you don't want a strong scent (I find a lot of the other butters too strong sometimes). Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by PosterRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with this product. I have very sensitive skin that gets VERY dry during the winter. There was no lotion that could sooth my skin, I tried Eucerin, Jergens, Vaseline and I was still itching all over. So I decided to try something more mild, with less chemicals and no scent.

I use the body butter twice a day (morning and night), it absorbs easy and lasts all day. It has also made me skin very soft. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who has very sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: While this is largely unscented, I detect a slight Almer's School Glue scent to it. Slight, but still...
I love this stuff for my super dry hands in winter. I carry a tub of this around in my purse for use whenever I wash my hands or take off my gloves. I like how it is super moisturizing without being sticky and how it does not take ages to absorb nor does it leave an odd film on my skin. I like how this product is unscented. I am usually a big fan of scented things, but I find using them in public a bit embarrassing, they can clash with the scent you are wearing and heavy fragrance can irritate those around you - hence this is a great thing to have in my purse.
I was gifted this so I have no idea how much it costs, but given how much I like it, I am fairly certain I will be repurchasing next winter - given how small a dent has been created thus far, I wont be needing a new tub any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by emnems22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING body butter. I have extremely sensitive skin, and any lotions with fragrance or certain ingredients make me break out. For years I have used another lotion, but it was so full of dimethicone. This body butter has glycerin as it's moisturizing ingredient instead. Much better for you. It feels AMAZING and keeps skin soft and moisturized all day. Also it has a nice, fresh clean scent that doesn't linger , so it doesn't overpower any perfume. Love this stuff. I stock up during their sales, because $20 a pop is super expensive as this butter doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love how this is unscented. Very soothing and hydrating. With all the scented products I own, it's nice to just have a very calming body butter for when my skin is feeling irritated and can't handle fragrance. Great for after shaving, too! I would not spend the $20 on this, though. Purchased during TBS's great sale's.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra470

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!!!! I use it every night on my legs and upper body. Since I was about 8 I've had very very sensitive skin. Every time i scratched my legs a scab appeared the next day. So I did some research and apparently this body butter is great for sensitive skin and plus its natural!!! Totally would re-buy. It changed my life..