October 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Lip Polish Smoothing Lacquer 003

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this because I thought the applicator (a sponge brush that spins) was interesting. On my pigmented lips, it shows up almost clear with a hint of coral. I wouldn't buy it again is because it sometimes seeps into my mouth (unless the applicator is applying too much) and the taste/smell of roses is overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by zoolosophy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing product !!! perfect for dry lips, dry spots just disapear and it actually made my lips softer!!!
it also settles wonderfully on top of lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by defineka

it's perfect. if you have dry lips like me, this is very good for winter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 7:36:00 AM More reviews by ul28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is amazing. I have been using it non stop since I bought it 2 weeks ago, and that has never happened to me before. Let me tell you why do you need this in your life:
This is more than a gloss, this is a lip/face beautifyer. I have very dry lips in winter, so anything I put on my lips looks terrible and makes them even drier. Except this. This creates transforms the dryness into gorgeousness, makes full,soft lips while redefining its contour (yes, my lips are aging too, upppsss!) This colour is like a peachy coral in the tube, a bit sheer when you put in on, subtle but sooooo polished (hence the name?).
The only con is of course the price. I mean: hello?? 31,50 Euro? (41 $) are you kidding me, Mr. Dior??? And seriously: do we need this rolling applicator? mmm, I don't think so! OK, not only I forgive you, I am also going to get the nude one. Please all of you women with dry lips and sad about it: try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

When Fresh Expert 002 didn't quite work for me, shade-wise, I went back to my Dior counter to find a shade that did - the formula and texture was just too beautiful to pass up, and I was determined to make one of the three shades available work for me.

Happily, this one, Glow Expert 003, does. It's a sheer coral that delivers just a little bit of color to the lips, but does it ever impart shine. My lips look healthy and lush, and regardless of what shades of makeup I'm wearing on my eyes and cheeks, this always works. For some reason, the scent and smell of the 003 isn't nearly as strong as that of 002's. Maybe I'm imagining things, but that delights me - I'm very sensitive to lipstick scents and flavors.

A staggering $37 in Canada, available at Dior counters and at Shoppers Drug Marts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was eyeing this gloss for awhile and finally bought it along with two others and I love it! It's a nice peachy color on me gives my lips a nice sheen without being sticky and it smooths out lines -a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it. I bought this to wear over Chanel's Rouge Coco in Peregrina, but it also looks great by itself. Like the other reviewer said, it imparts just enough color to give the lips a nice glow. I prefer doefoot applicators over brushes so that was another plus. AND...it is super velvety smooth and light on my lips. It reminds me a little of Chanel Glossimers, but this seems even softer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

This is the third shade of this amazing lip gloss. The color is a bright tangerine/salmon in the tube, but it goes on sheer with just enough color to brighten your mouth. It actually does smooth your lips - that isn't just sales copy - and makes your mouth look glossy without looking gooey or sticky. Very sexy and nice for women who think they look silly in lipgloss. This looks beautifully natural.