Maybelline Cololr Sensational in Sweet & Sassy

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

I got this gloss on clearance at Target as well. I liked the Colorsensational lipsticks, but I had never felt the urge to try the glosses. Since this was on sale I decided to pick it up and boy I'm happy I did. This color is a gorgeous coral, pinky color. It's perfect for everyday and goes with every type of look you're going for in my opinion. Also, it's a nice summer gloss, the color goes in with the corals and golds(slight gold sheen to it) and looks natural and sweet. But it can also go with a smokey eye, which I've tried. It does not have any noticeable smell. My issues with this product is mainly the packaging. It's not that cute and is also a bit annoying to snap shut. When you twirl it around to close, you really have to snap it or else it won't close. Nonetheless, it's a gorgeous gloss and I would repurchase :)

I love everything about this gloss. I got this on clearance @ Target for $1.50. It is pretty pigmented with 2 coats and lasts about 2+ hours. The color is gorgeous, a peachy pink with some shimmer. The consistency is thick, but not as thick as the mac lipglasses. I will definitely repurchase if still available.

on 3/13/2010 3:31:00 PM

Sweet & Sassy is a limited edition lip gloss from the Sweet Thing spring collection. It's a beautiful peachy pink with gold glimmer. Mildly sticky consistency, fruity smell and taste that fades, opacity increases by adding more coats of gloss. Textures bothers me a little, it feels as if it has a bit of grittiness to it, but the color is so beautiful I can work with it (and it could just be me, so take the grittiness review with a grain of salt). Very shiny, lasts about 2-3 hours or 1 good hour of talking :)

Packaging is fairly sleek, doe foot applicator. Would I repurchase? Yes, because the color is gorgeous.

Popular Lip Glosses