July 30, 2014 | 1938 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Blush & Highlighter

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Autumn Catwalk 003 didn't work for me. Sheer and chalky, one color had glitters, and the tacky brush creates a patchy application. I buy singles for $5 but I brought this for $18 (around US $15) and did not get 3 times the love. I recommend the blush monos/singles which are smooth and blendable with a fine glow sheen. I love and use them often. The Autumn Catwalk Trio I gave away.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Actually got this in the sake for £1!!! Unbelievable! Used it for the first time and love it. I usually just swirl my brush and mix all the colours rather than used them individually. Gives great colour pay off and brilliant staying power. I'd recommend anyone to give this a go.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Ncynthia27

LOVE this blush one of my favorites.Very pigmented 3 colors in 1,last all day,and gives a natural finish .Over all it is a very good blush definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Bettybo75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 021 ®Summer fever®on the sales and I love it! in one little pot you get 3 different colours that you can use on their own or mixed together, blends nicely, stays on all day and looks gorgeous, price was really cheap for me but is not expensive though, about 9 euros in Spain I think.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like a lot of the others here, I'm commenting on Autumn Catwalk. I bought this a while ago, forgot about it, and recently decided to try it again just because I don't have many blushes to choose from. Wow!! Very pretty color, very natural, blends like a dream. It looks great with any eyeshadow look for me... I'm probably gonna be lazy for a while and stick to just this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by ArcticaSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I knew I had to get this blush after seeing this blush on a beauty blogger who have the same skin tone as me! The peachy-pink colour of "autumn catwalk" gives off a very pretty soft flushed look that is perfect for the winter months. Plus all I need is one or two swipe of this on my brush to get the right pigment on my cheeks (anymore than 2 swipes is too much for me). Love the colour so much that I also purchased the "spring fever" one as well-; which is more of a 'girly pink'.

I'm giving this a 4.5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Angie385

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought it in autumn catwalk version cause I needed something rather pinky... No shimmer, easy to apply, looks natural. I avoid the darkest color, it looks to peachy to me, so I only mix the first too! I like it, it's better than some much more expencive blushes... Would recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Autumn Catwalk, and I have to say I agree with all the reviewers! This is an amazing little drugstore gem. It has great staying power, looks totally natural, doesn't sink into fine lines. I like this as much and at times better than my dior blush in passionfruit. They are quite similar, but the Rimmel is more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Lauren710

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in Autumn Catwalk from a secret santa gift swap, and it is gorgeous! Seems like it would flatter most skintones too. Easy to apply and blend - it's not sheer at all, but it's also not so pigmented that it's hard to work with like some of my higher-end blushes, which is awesome when I'm in a hurry to get ready before work. Staying power seems great so far. Packaging is ok, nothing special but not awful or anything. Great little drugstore blush, highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by starlette17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

"Autumn Catwalk" is beautiful! It is quite pigmented for a drug store brush! I think this color would work on most skin tones, it gives that great pinky-peach flush - perfect for winter! I randomly bought this because I forgot my blush at home but this has become one of my favorites right away! I love that it has a highlighter as well, very great blush!