October 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure - Grass Slipper

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xade

I got this colour for Christmas and I love it! The brush is nice and big and makes applying the polish smooth and flawless. I usually only need one coat for it to be opaque and it lasts about 4 days for me. The colour appears just like it does on the bottle; a very pigmented green apple colour. It's my go-to polish when I need something that dries quick and only requires one coat. In direct sunlight it also looks amazing, I don't know how to describe it, it just reflects the light beautifully.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by suyumbike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wonder what base coat I ought to use with this lovely green nail polish, because it stained my nails yellow through a fairly thick base coat of Trind Nail Repair. Others seem to have had the same problem. A pity, because the colour is really attractive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by SpiritFire

I didn't used to bother painting my nails because they would chip the next day and then look terrible. This stuff has changed my mind forever.
I use a Sally Hansen base coat, two coats of this and then a Sally Hansen top coat. My manicures stay fantastic for up to two weeks. I've had people at work and out in public ask about my nails. People often think I had a professional manicure with gel polish. This stuff is my HG and I own most of the colors. I've gotten friends hooked on the stuff too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Grass Slipper is a bright green ready-for-summer creme from Sally Hansen's Complete Manicure line. It has okay application and is opaque in three coats- the third coat is needed to cover the second coat's minor bald spots.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by newbins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I rarely paint my nails but when I do I expect the product to dry in a reasonable amount of time and NOT chip! GREAT color! But this product ticks me off. It is WAY to easy to chip and dislodge the nail polish. I did a base coat from the same collection and then two coats of this stuff then a top coat from the same collection. This product does apply in a streaky manner and can come off in chunks even after hours of drying time. Maybe the application was too thick...do you really need a top coat and base coat for this? Maybe I put on too much product.
From Sally Hansen's website it says it is supposed to have all the steps for a manicure in one little package so maybe I have too many layers! I'm going to try again when I'm not frustrated and after I get fresh air after using this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by pqle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this color look on my nails! Such a freah spring green It also got severals compliments. The brush is big and easy to apply. So why such a low rating? Because it stains my nail like crazy! I always use a base and top coat when i paint my nails but after i remove this color it left my nails a yucky yellow that would not go away. when i use this color on top of another color (for nail art on the tip of my nail), it still stain! How was the polish able to penatrate the base coat and 2 coats of nail polish? I have a pretty big selection of nail polishes and there wasnt any other polish that left a stain. This is my first and only Sally Hansen polish so i don't know if all of them stains. It was a big disappointment since i really like the color and it was a gift from my boyfriend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by emmatee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this polish as a gift from my aunt. I was not sure I would like the color. The green nail polishes I had used in the past did not look very good.
I decided to try it. As I applied it, I was very impressed with the brush! The brush for this polish is the best I have ever used. It painted the corners and tips of my nails very well.
The polish dried very very fast. The color did not turn out streaky, and there was no need for a second coat. I looked and felt as if i had put a top coat over it, and i hadn't! My nails turned out colorful, shinny, hard, and very beautiful!
Words can't describe how much I ove this nail polish! My nails look like I went to a salon and got a manicure! I only recommend this nail polish now. It is the only polish I will use. I love it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by emilywainio

Someone gave me this polish as a gift. At first, I was not sure if I would like the color. In the past, other green nail polishes I had used did not turn out very good.
As i applied it, I was extremely impressed with the brush! This brush is the best i have ever used. It got the corners and tips of my nails very very well. To my surprise, the color turned out to be one of my favorites! I was very surprised how much I liked it!
I was also trilled in how fast the polish dried! It dried as if i had put a top coat on it. It was hard, shinny, and beautiful. It looked as if I had went to a nail salon and got a manicure! I'm extremely happy with my nails now. I will never buy a different brand of nail polsih again (:

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by minyuette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous spring green color, but holy crap did it ever stain my nails! I even used a base and topcoat which kind of made me mad. I've had this issue with other polishes in the SH CSM line, but their colors keep bringing me back.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color. Love the formula. Creamy, thick, glossy (though I use the Seche Vite top coat, which is magic). The polish is SUPER long lasting for a drug store brand, but then it does cost more than the average ds polish. This particular color is a gorgeous grassy, kiwi green without being neon somehow. I have fair/olive skin and it actually looks good on. I have a million OPI colors and pretty much buy strictly OPI as a rule for their great quality and longevity, but this formula sure does give it a run for its money. Glad I followed the recommendation to try this line because I now own six snazzy colors, all beautiful. Looking forward to carrying this color into the spring and summer. Beautiful. Impressed every purchase from this line so far.