July 26, 2014 | 968 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by atikinb

I have uneven skin mostly in the form of redness and acne scarring. I bought this after reading positive reviews online, but after using the product until it ran out (took over a month) I noticed basically no improvement in my skin tone.

The texture is lovely and smooth, gliding on the skin and leaving it feeling silky and smooth. However this was about the only benefit. I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Awesomeangelface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this stuff is expensive but it works wonders. i used to have such uneven skin tones and dark spots now my skin has evened out and has never looked better. i love clinique

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by vivian308

This doesn't help with discoloration and also broke me out...enough said..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Productjunky123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not work! I tried for a whole month and could not tell a difference. And not to mention it was 40 bucks for a small quantity.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

This is another product that just doesn't do what it promises. It has a nice silky texture, but that's all the praise that I can give it really. I'm now using Keihl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution which has a much better effect and really does fade dark spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kjojean09

I am on my second bottle, and although it works slowly, it has significantly faded my acne scars. The reason I did not give it 5 stars is because I do still have some scaring. The formula is smooth and absorbs quickly. Debating whether or not to buy another bottle because it is pricey...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by sashab01

This is my first review. I just had to come and give my opinion on this product. Today marks the fourth week of using it and I must say it is amazing. I have been struggling with dark spots for years and nothing would work. In just four weeks these spots have faded I would say about 50%. I wear less makeup. It is worth the price, but you have to use it consistently and correctly with the even better sunscreen. I also have somewhat sensitive skin and it did not break me out. Great product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Waste of money. I applied this day and night for a month in conjunction with cliniques even better make up or their even better spf15 day cream and can't see any visible results. Absolutely no change to my melasma or sun spots which aren't that dark anyway. Sure I like the texture and it's a good make up base but it doesn't deliver what it promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by virulenza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE IT. A facial beautician left me with a red, angry pimple scar which later turned brown over time. I used this miracle gel and I saw visible results within the first 2 months. I've used it ever since. It has lightened two freckles too (I don't have that many spots). I can't live without this serum. I have sensitive cheeks and semi-oily T-zone (so it's sensitive combination skin). This is on my holy grail list! My age: between 21-25.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by sucauchi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ummmm....no. No, no, no. This product didn't work for me. And I gave it every chance in the world to. After fastidiously working my way through an entire bottle of the stuff, morning and night, I thought I would give it another shot and off I went and bought another. Stupid? Yes, but the promises were just so convincing!
I will say this: it may be my age. At almost 39 and 3 pregnancies under my belt, my pigmentation issues have had a real chance to make themselves at home on my face (my cheeks in particular). I noticed that some of the more positive reviews here came from the younger ladies amongst us....and some of the more negative responses from those in the higher age brackets.
The product itself was lovely: it glided on, smelt ok, and was nicely packaged the Clinique way. It made a fabulous primer too: make-up went on well over the top of it. It didn't make my skin break out either, but this is a very personal thing and not the way to rate a product in general.
2 weeks ago I started IPL treatments on my spotty cheeks, and after just one treatment (3 are recommended for me) my spots have virtually been erased. MAGIC. Never again will I try a cream for pigmentation problems: lasers have won my heart over in this particular battle.