Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

2.7

ingredients: water\aqua\eau ,dimethicone ,isododecane , cyclopentasiloxane ,polysilicone-11 ,butylene glycol ,ascorbyl glucoside ,peg-10 dimethicone ,curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract ,oryza sativa (rice) bran extract ,citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel extract ,hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge ,triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract ,betula alba (birch) bark extract ,cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract ,dimethoxytolyl propylresorcinol ,scutellaria baicalensis root extract ,morus bombycis (mulberry) root extract ,trametes versicolor extract ,saccharomyces lysate extract ,yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure ,peg-6 ,tromethamine ,salicylic acid ,polysorbate 20 ,cholesterol ,isohexadecane ,propylene glycol dicaprate ,helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake ,caffeine ,tocopheryl acetate ,acetyl glucosamine ,simethicone ,glycyrrhetinic acid ,polysorbate 80 ,sodium hyaluronate ,di-c12-18 alkyl dimonium chloride ,sodium rna ,squalane ,sodium sulfite ,sodium metabisulfite ,caprylyl glycol ,hexylene glycol ,ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer ,acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer ,disodium edta ,phenoxyethanol ,yellow 6 (ci 15985) ,yellow 5 (ci 19140)

Been using this for 6 weeks. The lady at the counter said this is when I will start to see improvements. Still have very bad acne scarring on my forehead and other areas on my face. Extremely expensive, didn't work, broke me out, not worth it.

on 8/15/2015 8:01:00 PM

I have normal/combination skin with a fair amount of acne scarring. I've been using this product for at least six months and I've seen a vast improvement in the scarring (the scarring got lighter and it looked like it was disappearing). I'm pretty impressed with this corrector. It has a running consistency, goes on a little sticky, but gets absorbed quite quickly. There isn't much of a fragrance and it didn't break me out. You can put on moisturizer afterwards, but you don't have to. One complaint I do have about this is if you like trying out new products, this isn't for you. For some reason, when I stopped using this to try another serum, the scarring kind of came back....So I really don't know how long I have to use this product to get "permanent" results.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- formula feels nice on skin
- does not need additional moisturizer at night
- does not leave greasy film after application or after many hours
- does not irritate my skin or my eyes (if accidentally smeared close)
- one pump is enough for my cheeks and forehead where my spots are
- pump dispenser = more sanitary and keeps formula from deteriorating

Cons:
- does not eliminate or lighten spots
- spendy for the amount in the whole bottle
- large bottle packaging, small amount
- can't tell when you are running out

Got this from my mom's stash. Used it day and night. No improvement on dark spots. Won't repurchase. Try it as it seems to work for some people - maybe the younger set??

on 7/28/2015 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Does wonders for my sensitive/rosacea/combination skin! I dont have major pigmentation issues to fight, but have a few old pink acne scars, general redness and the first small age spots on my temples. I have been using this serum nightly for 6 months, and wake up every morning withhappy, even, almost flawless skin. While i don't see huge improvements on the age spots, this serum calms down my rosacea redness, evens out my overall skin tone and smooths out my skin. I very rarely write rave reviews, but this serum is a product i will never be without.

on 5/6/2015 8:05:00 AM

USED THIS FOR A FEW MONTHS IT HELPED SOFTEN MY SINK AND LIGHTENED MY SCARS GRADUALLY JUST TOOK TIME,

on 4/8/2015 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

love the pump and the quantity received from it. the consistency of the product is not bad and goes on smooth as silk, i love waking up in the morning without that grimy oily face and when i wake when using it, it feels the same as the night before (nice and fresh).
as for the ability of dark spot correcting, i have yet to see any change. but i have only used it for about a week on and off.

7/10

on 3/3/2015 12:27:00 AM

This was free sample from my purchase of Calyx edt. Very generous 15ml sample.

I just tried it yesterday on my acne marks, it is very light texture. After 1 use, my marks seems lighten abit, so far no clog. Will review again. HG skin care. Will review again

on 12/17/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

As a sufferer of hyper pigmentation, I thought I would try this product after hearing so many positive things about it. The lady who served me at the Clinique counter pointed out that even though I was 24 (and live in the UK) my skin was somehow suffering from sun damage and this product would help to repair my skin.

I was recommended to use the product once in the morning alongside SPF sun cream and once before I go to bed. After working my way through 2 bottles, I was amazed with the results. My sun damaged patches seemed to reduce and become less obvious and dark spot scarring on my face appeared to fade. I think the key is that you need to use a high SPF during the day with this product in order for it to work effectively.

I have since stopped using this product as I can't afford it at a pricey 42 for 30ml. However, I haven't noticed any regression in terms of dark spots returning so I would say that the product does work well for me. If I had the money I would definitely continue to use it.

on 11/24/2014 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I have dark acne prone skin, and i decieded to buy this based on the what it said it dies on the website. I have never been a clinique fan, but since i was looking to get rid of post acne marks i made the decision to purchase. I used up 2 bottles but no change. Even added the cleansing bar and the clarifying lotion. I do not know if this works well for dark skin, but it did nothing for me. The only good thing is that it didnt break me out.

on 11/13/2014 8:08:00 PM

Worked miracles!!!

Being reluctant (stupid to be accurate) to use UV filters while sunbathing, left me with terrible dark brown patches on my cheeks and forehead. After reading 100's of reviews of different products I decided to go with Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector. The leaflet states that one 30ml bottle will provide 6 weeks of treatment. It lasted me 6 months used 2 a day for the first 3 and then only once in the morning followed by the spf40 cream from the same range (which BTW is just awesome). So I did not see any improvement for the first 2 months and I started feeling rather disappointed but decided to use the rest of the product before starting another search for sth that would actually work. But then, I started noticing a slight improvement and eventually, 3 months later I realised all of the discolouration was completely gone. I wish I have taken pictures at the beginning of the treatment to show you how bad the discolouration was and how my skin looks now. Clinique consultants all say you must use this for a while to see improvements and at first I thought it is simply to make people buy more and more of this stuff but this actually is a key to get the desired results. They also say that most of people dump this serum when they don't see any change in 6 weeks and that is what I was about to do. Thanks God I didn't. Give it a go and don't forget about using high SPF after.

Popular Treatments (Face)