December 21, 2014 | 1881 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Reversalist Day Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Glitzymitzy

Nothing amazing noticed from using it ....I'll probably use it as a hand cream instead.
Pros:nice consistency, fresh and light on the face, nice moisturiser
Cons: overly scented smells florally, no change or miracle effects noticed as advertised, just a nice moisturiser., not worth the money, another disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kdmack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this moisturizer and the entire ANEW Reversalist system for almost four months. I love it. I live in Denver so it's very dry. This soaks into my skin and makes it feel dewy. (If lived in a humid climate, it may not work as well for me.) My skin is smooth, soft, and looks the best it has in years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

I have been looking for a decent moisturizer with sunscreen that does not a) break me out and b) make me look greasy. My skin has been changing dramatically over the past couple of years - so it has been a challenge to find a moisturizer I like. This stuff has fit the bill beautifully. I was a bit nervous about the creamy consistency - since my skin has tended towards oily, but it dries to a nice skin-like finish (vs. greasy). I was also concerned about the slight "retinol sensation" when I first tried it. That burn stopped after a couple of uses. And, dare I say it, my skin is looking better. I bought this during one of Avon's sales in a skincare kit. So far, I am pleased with this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A nice light weight cream that offers some antioxidants. It blends nicely with the skin but I found it didn't do much for my fine expression lines like Olay Age Defying did for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by bigbadjuju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using the AVON "ANEW REVERSALIST" day cream for a year now....I couldn't imgaine using anything else......I've used all the top name (DecL'eor, Clinique, Estee Lauder) products and find that the AVON is lighter, less perfume-y, and a little goes A LONG WAY...It leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and completely re-hydrated......I started selling AVON because of this entire skin cleansing/moisturizing regime.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I have a small size of this day creme that I've been using about five days a week since last fall and it's just now running out. When kept in the cool/cold car, it gives my skin a cooling drink and refreshing start to the day before putting on my makeup. (I often apply my makeup while parked in the hospital parking garage before work.) A small amount of this rich creme goes a long way, so the small jar lasted me for months. I'll refill my small jar to have in the car. Reversalist Day Creme has an SPF of 25 but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Remember to apply all the way to the jawline and down the neck and throat. I have also been using the Anew Reversalist cleanser once or twice daily (my nighttime cleanser isn't always this one), as well as Reversalist Night Creme or Sapphire Emulsion most nights, and this regimine has greatly improved the texture and tone of my skin. My pores appear smaller and my skin looks and feels soft. The overall color of my skin has evened out quite a bit since I started using these products, as well. The price is okay, if not a little high, for an Avon product but the Anew line is very high quality. Expect to pay around $36 for a 1.7 oz. jar, but look for sales. I just got a day creme and jar of Anew Reversalist Sterling Emulsion for $48 retail. Had to take off a lippie because of the jar. mark has similar products dispensed with a pump on the top of the jar--fantastic. However, I do like this creme so much that I will just remember to obviously have clean hands when using the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by safe2assume

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I started using Anew products in the mid 90's and have never stopped. After using it for about a month, not only did I notice a difference, but friends and family did too. I'm 48 now and look no older than 38. It is silky smooth and has a light, pleasant fragrance. If you buy it on ebay it's very reasonably priced.

5/20/13- Still very happy with this product, reduces dark spots too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm also a fan & longtime user of the Anew skincare line. I've tried several of the day creams and while they all smoothed & moisturized my skin, I didn't see any other major improvements. I bought several sample size jars of the Reversalist Day Cream when it first came out. It's SPF 25 which is a definite plus. The cream was thicker than I was used to so I wasn't sure I'd like it as a day cream. I apply this every morning after my shower and it just melts into my skin. Immediately I felt my skin was softer & smoother. But the big difference for me is in the visible results. My age spots are noticeably lighter. I've been using it for a few weeks now so I don't know if I'll continue to see an improvement but I'm happy with what I see so far. I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Iíve waited a while to review this one. Let me preface by saying that I am a huge Avon Anew skincare fan. About 5 years back (I am 28 now), I noticed that my skin was showing some signs of aging because I spend a lot of time in the sun riding horses. So I decided that I better jump on an anti-aging skincare routine as soon as possible. I tried a few different lines like Olay, Avon, Meaningful Beauty, Reclaim, Natural Advantage and Freeze 24/7. I ended up coming back to Avon about a year ago and havenít looked back since. My skin just looks better when Iím using Anew. Iíve tried nearly every Anew product Avon carries. In the winter my skin is super dry so I like to go with the Ultimate products and in the summer, since my skinís a little less dry, I usually go with the Rejuvenate line. This spring, though, I decided to try this line and have been really happy. I will say this though, it did take my skin some time to get used to it. When I first tried it, I hated it. My skin turned into a tight, flaky, dry mess. So I decided to wait until the weather mellowed out a little. The Reversalist line has really helped keep my skin looking ageless. The day cream is moisturizing and soothing and it provides good sun protection, which is a must with anti-aging. Plus I believe that Avon has really stayed on top of technology, providing us with the best skincare possible. I will continue to use Avon skincare for the rest of my life because it hasnít disappointed yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a thicker consistency cream in a jar. The Avon rep I purchased it from also has oily skin, but I have found as the months get warmer this is causing me to break out in small white heads along my nose and sides of my mouth. Though I like that it has SPF, it is too creamy for me for the late spring and summer months. I saw no improvements in discolourations or firmness after 4+ months of use.