July 30, 2014 | 1940 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Triple Aquastay Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this over Ebay because I love Cover Girl cosmetics when I was a teenager. Personally, as a girl who loves super long lashes, this mascara is just a waste of money. It's just like you're putting nothing on your lashes, no extra looks, nothing. I will never buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its meh no- no for me. Black brown is not much of a pretty color for this mascara, The wand needs to be smaller. Does not stay as long, CG has great packaging, not for this one unfortunately. Sucks at volume and length, minimal definition, Cannot use more than one layer nor can you see any diff if you use more than one layer. Def not bying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2007 9:45:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of the two mascaras that I regularly use. It's good for everyday use because it stays put (no smudging!) and is waterproof, but isn't too dramatic. It lengthens my lashes subtly and separates nicely! I don't have any problems with it clumping. I took off one lippie because I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't flake just a little. But this is as good a mascara as I can find for now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is good, it didn't clump my lashes and made them look a bit longer and with a bit more volume. I got black which wasn't as intense as I was hoping for. It's not as hard to remove as other waterproof formulas. There's nothing wrong with the product, however, I like a more intense look for my lashes, and this was too natural on me. Might never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review may be inaccurate because I used this mascara several several years ago. I didn't like Triple Aquastay (waterproof version). I tossed it almost immediately. It didn't lengthen or curl and it only thickened a little. I was disappointed with the lack of volume, so I tried adding layers and it made my lashes stick together. Perhaps the non-waterproof version is far better, but the waterproof one did not suit me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't like this mascara at all. My lashes stick together and I have to comb them apart. It doesn't make them look fuller or anything. If anything, they look worse after I put it on. I won't buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 10:03:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just had really high hopes for this because the brush looked perfect and it is...but there is no color that comes out! And even though I had a black one, it looked totally brown on me. The brush feels so dry and I double dipped it in the wand but it is still as dry. Is this the way this mascara is supposed to be? Then I quess it is just too dry for me. I tried to layer it but there is no color payoff! I had to use my Clarins mascara on top of it to make a difference. I trashed this in the very first day I used it. Needless to say, I wont be repurchasing. FYI I have longish lashes, not so full tho, they are naturally blond.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mascara_junkie

I really think this is a great, everyday mascara. It lengthens and seperates my lashes, and I think it thickens them a bit too. It's not super dramatic (I'll use Maybelline XXL Volume + Length for that), but it's perfect for everyday use -- I suggest you also use an eyelash curler, because that will open up your eyes even more, and this mascara keeps the curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by CyndiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely mascara ~ wasn't expecting much...bought it on sale as I'm always looking for decent, TRULY waterproof mascara. I have not swum in this (will update later), but it has stayed put when I've been quite active on a hot and humid day. Does not add volume but lengthens and separates very well. I remove it w/ jojoba or olive oil; these work much better for me than mineral oil based products for removing waterproof mascara. Update 2/1/07- I've repurchased this - only use it when I truly need waterproof... maybe twice a month

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This mascara is definitely waterproof! It barely smudges or flakes, either. The drawbacks are that it doesn't really do a whole lot for my lashes (which, honestly, need a lot of help!) - there's nothing this does any better than CG's own Professional WP mascara, which is a tad cheaper, I think.