July 25, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Clementine Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by carbomb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was this cream that got me hooked on Korres products last summer. I found a great deal online - two 235ml tubes for 12! Normal price for one is around 30, which I think is a little too expensive, no matter how fantastic this product is, and it truly is one of the best, if not the best, body butters I have ever come across. The scent is just wonderful: Sweet and citrusy with a hint of liquorice. Even though it's a body butter and therefore rather thick in consistency, it absorbs really well and doesn't leave your skin shiny or sticky. I use it all over my body, not just the dry spots, because it leaves your skin feeling so incredibly silky and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

This is the 7.95 oz size in a squeeze tube. Korres did away with the ones in the plastic pump bottle, made them a bit bigger, and upped the price. At $30, this is quite spendy for lotion IMO. I have always loved the Korres bath and body line and their lotions are very moisturizing and the scents are not too obnoxious or lingering. This is a sweet citrus and goes very well with the shower gel of the same scent, obviously. I like it a lot and would buy again to accompany the shower gel.