July 25, 2014 | 1845 users online

Eyes - Essence - Smokey Eyes set

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I've had a good experience with this product. I was hesitant to buy it because of some of the bad reviews here, but i'm glad I picked it up. I used the cream liner side as a base for the shadow and it went on super smooth and blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by SSacrebleu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I needed another brown eyeshadow with golden shimmer (my HG for eyeshadow color) and brush included that I can carry with me in bag for travelling. This was right color and dirt cheap, so I picked it up. I did't expect anything good tho. Surprisingly, it is great - packaging is pretty nice, brush too. The eyeliner - I use it as a base for powder shadow to make it last longer, also I tried it on my eyebrows with great results. I would definitely get this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Titagil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the grey and the brown set and I have a really good opinion of the eyeshadow, I just think the eyeliner it's pretty useless, when I bought it I didn't pay attention so I thought it was another eyeshadow, what would make more sense for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The cream eyeliner included with this is totally useless. There is very little pigment and the tiny brush is just awkward. I do like the shadow though. It's a pretty basic eyeshadow but surprisingly goes on darker when wet. I wouldn't repurchase because I don't see the point of buying a two part product if your only going to use one part of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by ZandieBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was just poor judgement on my part. The applicator for the eyeliner was not the right shape. The eyeliner itself did not last long and was sticky. The shadow was also not for long wear. It faded approx. an hour after application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by espri

I have this in brown, gray and purple. I love how deep and rich the brown shadow is, as well as the brown eyeliner. I like the other two colors, but I wish the eyeshadows were a little more pigmented. Totally buildable, though. There was a little fallout with the purple and gray shadows, but nothing serious. I like to use the eyeliners on their own, too! Of course there's not much to the brush included, but it does the job if you're without your own brushes. I'll definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:18:00 AM More reviews by beegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this product both in black and purple version. I expected it to be so-so but actually I have to say I LOVE it! it's supercheap but you have 2 nice products in one, the liner gel is not super pigmented but totally ok for smokey looks, and the eyeshadow is just lovely. I think I will also get the brown one. it's perfect for quick looks and if you are travelling is also great to have to products in one little case. love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I have this in Punk Rock. It works great. I first apply the cream liner and then set it with powder. Both parts are very pigmented and show up easily. The shadow has slight golden shimmer but its not heavy and blends well. I am not completely happy with the brush. It is a bit too flimsy and thin in the end but it still works for short strokes.

For the price its a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Bmw7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the dark golden brown shade, called Punk. It is lovely! Creme liner with a matching powder, easy to smudge and get the Jennifer Love Hewitt brown smokey eye look.
I paid $2.59 at Ulta for this, and it also comes in a black.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by gotdramma

For the price, I LOVE THIS! If I remember correctly its under 3 bucks. AND it comes with a gel black liner (which is what I really bought it for) and a shimmery black one. Honestly this lats WAY longer than I expected it too for being so cheap. I think it lasts about maybe 4 hours without fading at all and then it lasts good enough for about 6 or 7 hours. LOVE LOVE LOVE