August 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ever Hip

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Aaaww, this color is amazing. It is a very bright coral colour. This is one of my favourites, great for summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A flattering coral shade, more on the orange/peach side of that spectrum. I always found myself disappointed with the formula, which doesn't seem to match the typical creamsheen. It goes on quite streaky, and is quite thin which requires me to build it up- it it would then settle into the lines on the lips.
So basically, amazing shade but difficult/weird formula.
(Cuuuute LoL packaging too)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by sapiosexual

Oh Ever Hip, how I wanted to love thee. Now don't get me wrong, I do like ever hip, hence my four star rating, but its definitely not a love-love relationship here. The way I feel for ever hip is the way I feel for cherry jolly ranchers, one of my favorite candies, certainly not my favorite flavor. But twas not the shade of this beauty that set me off my rocker, as you can see its a wonderful creamy peach/pink/coral lipstick, a shade type that almost always sets my heart a-flutter. No, it was the texture of this lipstick that makes me reach my other lipsticks instead. Ever Hip is slightly more tacky on my lips than I anticipated it to be, so I find I don;t wear it as often as I'd like as it exacerbates any dry bits. It's a shame really, I do love the shade to bits and pieces. I wear Ever Hip when my lips have been moisturized and exfoliated, and if I was more inclined to regularly care for my puckers, this baby would have gotten a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by melimouse

I LOVE ever hip. I have two. Definitely the lipstick I'm going to keep reaching for this summer. Hope mac repromotes it next summer so I can pick up more

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by papagenax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As everyone else has stated, Ever Hip is a lovely peachy coral. My problem with it is purely with the formula- it's sheer and a little streaky. I find I need to wear a coral lipliner with it to make the color even.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this from the second round of release from all the hype and at first I was sorely disappointed! It settled like crazy and it sat in the drawer for months! Then I purchased Oak liner for another lipstick and decided to use Ever Hip over this on a whim and it's the most beautiful nude/peach on my lips. It really brightens up my whole face, makes my teeth whiter and really pulls together a really dark smoky eye look. I recently purchased an Elizabeth Arden primer and no more settling on my fine lines. For ref I'm NC 42 with really pigmented lips and this is the only nudish lip I can pull off so far. The lasting power of this sucks hence only 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MAC needs to make this colour permanent. It's a great, fresh, summery color with brings a pop to your look. I love the cremesheen finish, it makes my lips look perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this colour for my skintone (NC30). This coral shade is better for me because it's pink/peach toned rather than an orange toned one. Being a creme-sheen, it is very creamy and semi-opaque with two swipes and has a smooth consistency. It's a nice wearable colour for the day-time and has a slight glossy finish. I wished they would include this in their permanent line!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this with the Fashion Flower collection, and I really wish I had gotten a backup! It's a light coral/pink color that looks gorgeous on a lot of different skin tones. It's a really versatile color that works with neutral and dramatic looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by britishgal92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first ever lipstick from MAC. I will definitely be buying more. I wish mac would make ever hip permanent - it's gorgeous! I was a little concerned that it wouldn't suit me as I have pale skin with cool undertones and I've seen pictures where it looks gorgeous on women with darker skin/warm undertones. But it looks great and really warms up my face. It seems like it could suit most skin tones. I have a feeling I'm going to be living in it this summer, because I'm in love!

EDIT- While playing around with my makeup I discovered a dupe for this- the Topshop cream blush in neon rose, used on lips, is very similar to ever hip in colour (a little darker though) , but obviously not similar in texture as neon rose is cream to powder finish and looks like a stain on the lips. Adding any coral-toned lipgloss on top will make it look really pretty :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No