September 1, 2014 | 2070 users online

Foundations - Avon - magix cashmere foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I NEVER buy foundation, but I've been desperate for a foundation that matches my very pale skin. I bought this foundation with little hope, but I LOVE IT! It's one of the best foundations I have used and I'm a total make up junkie. It made my skin look flawless with very little effort. I put on one coat, with my fingers(It honestly gives the best coverage that way). It lasts throughout a normal work day for me, so like 9 hours with a primer underneath. The texture is hard to describe, it's almost like liquid to powder when it hits your skin. It has a very light shimmer(it's barely noticeable, but does great when your directly in the sun). As far as the buildable coverage I can't say much as I ususally don't need to build it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's not awful, but its not amazing. It's a middle of the road product for me. I feel like when I use it on its own the coverage can be really variable-maybe it's not mixed well? I haven't noticed any improvements in my skin, really. It's really nice if I mix it 50/50 with bb cream, as it helps brighten up the grey undertones I find in a lot of Asian bb creams. The mixture sinks into my skin and looks really natural. I have a few backups because I really loved it when I first tried it and Avon had a good sale, but I don't think I'll repurchase after I use up the ones I already have, mostly because I'm curious to try other things.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MWeybright

At first goes on really good and looks awesome! Never wear it in the summer! It started to burn if i sweet because of the heat! I dont like this product. After a while it turns orange on your skin. I dont recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by AmazingBella

I used to hate this foundation. It does have a fragrance which i usually don't mind but i'm really not a fan of the smell of this one and it always oxidized horribly and made me look really orange. I took a break from it for a long time. I started using it again and i only use a small layer of it on my face instead of packing it on and I love it! It has a not too matte, not too dewy finish to it and it feels light on my face. It also blends very nicely into my skin. The only downside is that it tends to separate in the bottle and i just have to ignore the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

Purchased the MagiX foundation because it looked like a good replacement for the Paula's Choice tint I have been using. I was looking for just a smidge more coverage - and the Paula's Choice foundation was starting to make my skin look shiny. So far - this is great stuff! My skin looks natural - not over-shiny or over-matte. It gets rid of some of the summer ruddiness. The Nude color blends perfectly with my skin. And I don't feel like I am wearing foundation - even towards the end of the day. So far, I have not run into the separation or oxidation issues others have run into - but my tube is pretty new.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by electroTABBY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I first got this in sand beige but I quickly realized that it was too light for my summer skin but I love it anyway so I repurchased in medium beige and am saving the other one for the cooler months! Anyway, I must first say that yes, this DOES have a fragrance to it but generally those cosmetic fragrances don't bother me. I think it smells quite nice actually! if you hate fragrance then this foundation is probably not for you.

When applied with your fingers, you can feel exactly how smooth and creamy this foundation is. I love it! It almost feels like a mousse but blends and looks as smoothly as a liquid. It is by far, one of the most distinct foundations I've ever tried, I've never tried anything with the same texture.

I only bought this a few weeks ago but it is my favorite foundation now:) The squeeze tube is easy to use and extremely hygienic, no need to get germs inside the container like other open bottle foundations.

You can use a brush or wedges, or sponges with this but I honestly prefer to use my hands (even though I normally don't like doing that with foundation). It's just so smooth and easy to blend that I don't feel like brushes are needed.

I don't have really sensitive skin that is known to break out with products, but it's possible for me and this hasn't broken me out! I know there is paraffin somewhere in the ingredients (which is mineral oil) but I don't think my skin usually has an effect with that type of oil. I would love it even more if it was oil free though.

I give this a 4 out of 5 rating just because I wish it was oil free and it doesn't have the BEST coverage but it's still my favorite foundation for everyday use. If I was really badly broken out, I wouldn't trust it to cover and conceal much so I'd leave that up to a good concealer.

Oh and it has a little bit of SPF(10)! That's always nice, nice for summer if you're going to the beach or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by ShannonEmily123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oxidised from a natural look to an oompa loompa look. Gosh. Went all watery in the tube after a couple of weeks and could not get back to normal after paying £12 for my tube!! Made my skin super oily,more then i am normally. Basically,this foundation is crap. Do not buy,please!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by chrisaro

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the coverage. Went on great. I have oily skin and within a couple of hours I had to start blotting. I had to blot every couple of hours. I would love it if it didn't make my skin a grease pit. Good price, good product IF YOU DON'T HAVE OILY SKIN!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by bisco

This was okay, but I felt like I was wearing a mask. The longevity of this also sucked, and I'll agree it oxidized and separated. I'm not really a big Avon fan, because my sensitive skin breaks out from almost every single thing they put out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

I really like this for my oily skin and large pores. It blurs them, and has good coverage that stays on a long time. Only problem is that the product separated after a few months. Even after shaking the tube to remix it, I still had this problem. If they fixed this flaw, this would be a HG and I'd rebuy.