Joe Fresh Style Pale Peach

on 12/22/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to layer under my NARS Orgasm blush because it's a tad too shimmery for my liking. This blush has a great texture, is blendable and smooth, comes in a sturdy compact and is super affordable. Like I mentioned, a nice neutral shade to layer under shimmery blushes, or a lovely natural blush to wear on its own. Good job, Joe Fresh.

on 7/25/2010 6:24:00 PM

This is a gorgeous color of blush for my pale skin. When I wear blush, I like for it to be barely noticeable, anything else would look unnatural on me. This is gorgeous!

on 3/10/2010 9:31:00 PM

I purchased this at Loblaws for $6 iirc. The color is Pale Peach, and in the pan it looks exactly like this. Its a matte - satin finish. Its pretty pigmented for a cheaper drugstore type brand. I was very surprised and impressed with how long it lasted. I do my normal contouring with Mac Harmony blush or Mac Taupe blush (pro) and apply this to the apple of my cheeks. Top it off with Mac Pearl ccb as a highlight and my cheeks look perfectly glowy and fresh. It is a gorgeous subdued nude-peach without being too orange. There are no pink tones. I would definitely purchase this blush again.

Popular Blush Products