October 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Salon Nail Color - Disturbia 217

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is gorgeous!!! A little dark for the summer but who cares! The Mega Last nail polishes are superb. They perform better than some of the pricier polishes I have bought. Be sure to use a good top coat and you are solid for about 4 to 5 days!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore Disturbia! I feel like I will be repeating what everyone else has said, when I give it some description (sorry). The color is a gorgeous deep purple with light pink shimmer, which gives the color a very nice dimension. The texture of this nail polish is just perfect - far from runny, and not too thick. Even with one coat, it is wearable, but two coats saturate the color completely. As others have noted, the color is quite dark and looks almost black from a distance. I seem to be reaching for this color in the Fall and Winter - it feels ultra feminine and quite vamp. The lasting power of this (as the other MegaLast nail polishes) is exceptional. It never chips on my toe nails without a top coat, and on my finger nails it lasts a good week without chipping (also without top coat). I quite like the flat and curvy brush, as it covers a lot of nail at once, but it may be hard to use it on the teeny toe nails. Overall, I love everything about this product, and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a brilliant eggplant that lasts and doesn't break the bank. P.S.: Wet'n'Wild is also cruelty-free!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a dark plum with one coat and eggplant with two coats. In the light I can pick up some of the base colors that others have noted so it has a bit of depth. It has good shine and staying power. I am able to get at least three days with minimal chips. I think if you want more lasting power, a topcoat is necessary. While I love the color, I see myself reserving this for fall and winter. If you like dark colors, this is nice to add to your collection. I paid only $1.99 for it so it is very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

This is a very dark shimmery eggplant purple that goes on much darker than it appears in the bottle. From far away, it could definitely appear black. Up close and in direct sunshine you can see the very fine pink/violet shimmer. The formula and the brush are just fabulous. The brush is like a paddle and is fairly wide. You could do a thing where you stroke once and your pinky nail is done. If you have narrower nails you may have trouble. But, really, the formula is the perfect consistency of being thin enough to work with but thick enough that it levels itself out and looks smooth. So I work with the wide paddle brush to cover my nails completely and it works just fine. I always use base coat and top coat and love the results. I put WnW Sparked glitter pink on top and love the way that looks too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

love the formula, brush is okay (larger but rounded brush), color...ehh. Thats just my personal choice, but I was hoping for a dark jewel toned purple like you see in the bottle but I did my toes with this and it looked nearly black. I'm def not a fan of black on my toes, maybe on the hands it would be alright. I'll probably only do one coat next time and add a purple glittery nail polish on top. I would recommend this if you are into dark nail polishes as it doesn't chip for a good 3-5 days

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by LAGrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a steal and the wide brush makes for the easiest application ever. I love it so much I bought every color.
I am on day 5 without a chip and I work with my hands.
Polish HG:)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

From the bottle I guess I expected a little more shimmer, but this is still a decent dark eggplant purple shade. I prefer the wide brush that this line comes with as I find it easier to get more nail coverage in one stroke, especially on shorter nails. I get tip wear pretty quickly, but I change my nail color a lot, so the lack of staying power doesn't really bother me much. Anyway, shouldn't one expect that for a low price? (Psst... if you wanna see something really awesome, layer Pure Ice's Busted over it. Now that's what I'm talking about.)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I don't have this particular color
but omfgg
i got so many compliments on my nails when i wore
"On a Trip" and "Undercover"
I absolutely LOVE the brush
the quality is almost OPI ish

its super pigmented..just allow atleast 2-3 coats
which isnt too bad..
if you wanna complain and say its not OPI or whatever
then go effin buy OPI
to me i think its amazing

I'm going to buy lots more, i hope they get more colors

BUY IT
its Worth it

Tips from Me:
* 3 coat for best results
* Wear a top coat
* it doesn't stain the nails...so skip the base coat

Undercover and On a trip are GORGEOUS
got lots of compliments!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

These are little gems, all but for the lightest shade, a pale pink. I have them all and like this, smooth application, two coats are sufficient, nice shine and very long lasting. These are a great value for the money. This color is very deep, but not a dull looking purple, just a rich one. Even in a conservative situation its a purple you can pull off because its not too bright. Try these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I *adore* this polish, it really is beautiful. Dark purple, eggplant, blackberry, autumn/winter loveliness.
The MegaLast line wears extremely well for me, better than OPI and China Glaze, doubly awesome considering the price. The only thing I don't like is the stumpy bottle and brush, but if I load the brush with polish it's not so bad. Two coats and it's a solid dark purple, a great alternative to black. I love pairing it with different glitters.
I'd buy this again and again, it's wonderful.