September 21, 2014 | 1682 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Gray Suede #705

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never rated a nail polish before. Mostly because I'm not as nail focused as some. But this color is a god send. It has a nice shine, wears well and the color is phenomenal. I'm still surprised by the name though as I don't see the gray as much as some people describe. Maybe it's my coloring (light, slight pink) that gives it more of a versatile slightly cool tan color. A couple healthy coats with a good topcoat and you are good to go for days. Makes nails look finished without being made up. A nice alternative to the umpteen sheer pinks out on the market today! (My little hint for good adhesion....a little swipe of pure acetone before application of base coat. Sticks like glue.)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love neutral shades.

This is nice nude for those with a tan. There's a soft shimmer that you can't really see. I have to do at least 2 coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Ultrapretty low-shine nude with a tinge of grey and understated shimmer. I like that one coat dries in less than 15 minutes, and just makes my nails look "done" without crossing into "overdone." I like to wear this when I travel because it doesn't chip, it just sort of wears away over the course of a week.

Full retail is $5.99 at any grocery or drugstore, but look for sales.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish is great for the price point. I'm pretty sure I got it on a major sale at CVS. Great color! On me it's a grayish, slightly shimmery nude. With my ORLY bonder rubberized base coat it lasts pretty well; only minor tip wear after 4 or 5 days. Looks simple and classy and doesn't draw attention to itself. Makes my chubby fingers look slimmer and longer, which is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Jasminmariehdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Color is EVERYTHINGđź’•đź‘Ś I have tan skin and this looks so perfect on my nails, makes my skin stand out. Will purchase again !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ooohh I had a Revlon coupon so I headed to the store to see what I liked. I saw this and thought, ok, it will be a little over $3 with the coupon and it looks like an interesting shade that I don't have. Maybe because of the name, I expeced it to be like a greige, but it's totally a pretty nude with a tiny hint of pink (verses a brown nude). But I LOVE it!! I put on one coat as a light subtle color and then later put a greyish coat with this on top to achieve a (streaky, but effective) greige and wow, it's really pretty. I doubt I'd need to get another, since I don't go through polishes quickly, but yes, I'd get this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by blee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color so much that I wear it almost all the time. Whenever I switch things up and wear a different color, I just feel disappointed! This is the perfect nude for me. It looks pretty professional for work, and I've never received so many compliments for a nail color before. It applies well, lasts and dries relatively quickly. It does take 2-3 coats since the first coat is streaky. Definite HG...I will continue to repurchase until they no longer make it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

I've given up on finding a nude shade more perfect than this for my hands. If I don't use it for a while, I forget that it *is* a nude, because it looks gray-mauve in the bottle in many lights. On my nails, though, the very faint lavender cast makes it a better match for my cool, pale skin. There is some extremely subtle shimmer that just serves to make the color creamier, if that makes sense, and less flat -- doesn't read as shimmery. Wears fine, applies well, opaque in two coats. Goes with everything. Understated, but really pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by b82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I've purchase this polish 3 times already and will most likely continue purchasing it. It's a great shade and suits my medium skin tone. It's hard to find a nude shade that goes well with my skin color, this seems to be a perfect color. I assume it will go well with any skin tone. Recommend this nail polish if you are looking for a nude color at a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just picked up this nail polish on sale and it was the last one of the "Gray Suede" colour. I can already tell that this will be an HG product for me. It's the prettiest nude I have ever used on my nails. It's a lovely taupe-y beige with maybe a slight hint of a dusty pink. The formula is so smooth and almost completely opaque after only one coat and I love the subtle hint of shimmer. I will repurchase when I can... but, apparently this little number is quite popular since there was only one left in the store I was at!