August 23, 2014 | 1059 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Gray Suede #705

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love neutral shades.

This is nice nude for those with a tan. There's a soft shimmer that you can't really see. I have to do at least 2 coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Ultrapretty low-shine nude with a tinge of grey and understated shimmer. I like that one coat dries in less than 15 minutes, and just makes my nails look "done" without crossing into "overdone." I like to wear this when I travel because it doesn't chip, it just sort of wears away over the course of a week.

Full retail is $5.99 at any grocery or drugstore, but look for sales.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by kayparisfilm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish is great for the price point. I'm pretty sure I got it on a major sale at CVS. Great color! On me it's a grayish, slightly shimmery nude. With my ORLY bonder rubberized base coat it lasts pretty well; only minor tip wear after 4 or 5 days. Looks simple and classy and doesn't draw attention to itself. Makes my chubby fingers look slimmer and longer, which is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Jasminmariehdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Color is EVERYTHINGđź’•đź‘Ś I have tan skin and this looks so perfect on my nails, makes my skin stand out. Will purchase again !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Ooohh I had a Revlon coupon so I headed to the store to see what I liked. I saw this and thought, ok, it will be a little over $3 with the coupon and it looks like an interesting shade that I don't have. Maybe because of the name, I expeced it to be like a greige, but it's totally a pretty nude with a tiny hint of pink (verses a brown nude). But I LOVE it!! I put on one coat as a light subtle color and then later put a greyish coat with this on top to achieve a (streaky, but effective) greige and wow, it's really pretty. I doubt I'd need to get another, since I don't go through polishes quickly, but yes, I'd get this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by blee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color so much that I wear it almost all the time. Whenever I switch things up and wear a different color, I just feel disappointed! This is the perfect nude for me. It looks pretty professional for work, and I've never received so many compliments for a nail color before. It applies well, lasts and dries relatively quickly. It does take 2-3 coats since the first coat is streaky. Definite HG...I will continue to repurchase until they no longer make it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

I've given up on finding a nude shade more perfect than this for my hands. If I don't use it for a while, I forget that it *is* a nude, because it looks gray-mauve in the bottle in many lights. On my nails, though, the very faint lavender cast makes it a better match for my cool, pale skin. There is some extremely subtle shimmer that just serves to make the color creamier, if that makes sense, and less flat -- doesn't read as shimmery. Wears fine, applies well, opaque in two coats. Goes with everything. Understated, but really pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by b82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I've purchase this polish 3 times already and will most likely continue purchasing it. It's a great shade and suits my medium skin tone. It's hard to find a nude shade that goes well with my skin color, this seems to be a perfect color. I assume it will go well with any skin tone. Recommend this nail polish if you are looking for a nude color at a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just picked up this nail polish on sale and it was the last one of the "Gray Suede" colour. I can already tell that this will be an HG product for me. It's the prettiest nude I have ever used on my nails. It's a lovely taupe-y beige with maybe a slight hint of a dusty pink. The formula is so smooth and almost completely opaque after only one coat and I love the subtle hint of shimmer. I will repurchase when I can... but, apparently this little number is quite popular since there was only one left in the store I was at!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by lac925

I have found my HG of nude polishes!!! I cannot express how much I love this shade! I've been looking for a long time for the perfect "nude" polish that doesn't wash out my skin tone (medium with yellow undertones), but was having such a hard time. So, when I saw the Revlon polish section marked at only $3.67 (approx), I decided to take a look. Gray Suede caught my eye, so on a whim, I picked it up...and I'm so glad I did!

The colour pairs with my skin tone perfectly, and makes my fingers look long and slender. It's the perfect Spring/Summer shade, but I'm sure I'll wear it all year long! The formula does go one a bit thin, but 3 coats gives it the perfect look. I can't stop admiring my nails :)

If you're looking for a good nude shade, try this one out. It goes with several different skin tones and is good for a classy, simple yet elegant manicure!