LUSH Sunny Side Bubble Bar

3.3

on 1/4/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm sad that the reviews for this are so low, because this is my favorite bubble bar. Sunny Side has an amazing clean citrus scent, leaves bath waters swirling with gold pearl, and creates a mountain of bubbles. I do mix this with the Big Blue bath bar sometimes, for my "mermaid bath" experience. The glitter on the outside of the bar is kind of annoying, but it completely rinses off. Also, this doesn't leave a ring around my tub (I give it a quick blast with some hot water from the shower head and everything rinses clean).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Really not keen on this although upon looking at it, it looks amazing. It provides a fair amount of bubbles but too much glitter, I can barely smell anything and the water is not really gold, to me it looks like a dirty yellow. Wouldn't recommend, I'm surprised this is one of their permanent products.

on 12/29/2013 5:45:00 PM

Pros: gives you good bubbles, bath water looks beautiful, the glitter doesn't stick to your bath and it was easy enough to clean off the bath afterwards.

Cons: I couldn't smell anything at all (and I used the whole bar in one go) and it doesn't benefit your skin in any way

At £3.75 for one small bar I don't think it's worth it.

on 12/27/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My go to relaxation night bubble bar! This bubble bar creates the most beautiful golden swirls in the bathwater and pair beautifully with any color bath bomb (I especially like dragons egg with it). The smell is very mellow, so I would recommend using a bath bomb alongside it if you want something fragrant. I've seen some people say that this leaves a lot of residue, but I rarely find any residue from it at all. And, if I do happen to see some leftover glitter, it easily washes down the drain when you splash some water on it. Like all bubble bars, it creates A TON of bubbles, so use very sparingly (I suggest about a quarter of the bar). I buy at least one of these every time I go into LUSH and I don't think I will be stopping soon. I love this so much!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was one of my first purchases from LUSH, and I have got to say I am incredibly impressed with their store! It really is amazing. I love that everything is hand crafted, all the different lotions/bath bombs/facial masks etc. I am absolutely mesmerized by their products and LOVE the idea of a "bubble bar". I also got two bath bombs, but I was super excited to try this. I LOVE glitter and I love gold so I couldn't wait to lay in a pool of liquid gold. I was staying in a hotel, so I had a Jacuzzi tub and that really helped the bubbles form. I love how soft the water felt. Definitely amazing, but doesn't leave you covered in glitter. I don't really know much about the clean up or if it makes your tub dirty because I used this at a hotel.

on 4/22/2013 10:36:00 AM

Really dont like this. Didnt smell of anything, WAY too much glitter and gets all over the place. Didnt really do anything at all for me.

on 8/22/2012 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm working on my 3rd Sunny Side bubble bar. It's one of my favorite products from Lush. It has a beautiful citrus smell to it. I use about a third of the bar for each bath and it makes lots of bubbles and the water turns a beautiful gold shade, it has lots of glitter but it doesn't coat the skin in glitter. I like to pair this with my dragon's egg bath bomb and I get the most beautiful organge water with gold flecks and my skin feels so soft afterwards. This is one of my holy grail items from Lush.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

It made my bath pretty amazing. It does not smell that strong. It's incredibly glittery. It makes loads of bubbles. I think that the appearance of the bubble bar is much better then the smell of it. I was a little dissapointed but i wasn't to annoyed. I recommend it to someone who wants their bath to be gold and bubbly. However, don't buy it if you think it's gonna smell good because it does not smell of anything in the bath.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wow. This made my bath look like liquid gold, with swirls of well, gold. It was very pretty. Although it had no fragrance (to me) and didn't do much for my skin, it also made my hair tangled. Beautiful gold but not worth repurchasing.

on 4/18/2011 10:36:00 PM

Sunny Side was my first Lush bath bar, and I LOVE it. I love the smell, I love the bubbles it creates, and I love the glitter and iridescent gold swirly water it makes! The smell filled my whole bathroom and really created a relaxing environment for me to forget the day's stresses. I will definitely repurchase Sunny Side!

Popular Bath Treatments