April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by USMCwife0901

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this product. It appears chalky on my skin. I have never had this problem before. Maybe it's because I have dry skin, I'm sure it would do well with oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually get a shiny nose after a fews hours using other powders, but this one works amazing! It doesn't look chalky on drier skin, but it keeps my oily nose and forehead matte all day. My favorite pressed powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOOOVVVEEE this! It keeps me shine-free ALL day and doesn't cake up my make-up it feels SUPER smooth and the price is un-beatable i like it better than my Chanel Loose-Powder! Really recommend this stuff! I also LOVVVEE the cute packaging its compact with a mirror and cute its has ALOT of product the puff is also useful but i like using the MAC blush brush,ELF small stippler,ELF studio powder brush :) Luck Ladies! HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR TO YA'LLZ!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Kayyy45

Favorite powder by far. Definitely helps skin stay matte all day. Not cakey looking, but still has a little bit of coverage. I wear it on top of whatever liquid foundation I put on. The packaging is kind of annoying because the top and bottom always come loose from each other but I can deal. Great product for a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

This is my favorite pressed powder. I have tried a couple of others but this one by far is the best. It is not too thick and not too thin. It gives you a beautiful finish and for me, it lasts all day. I do not blot and I don't feel like I have the need to with this product. I will be repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by applecour

have been using this with the corresponding foundation and am wowed. I only need to blot twice during the day and it doesn't look took overly dry or cakey. this is really for those with oily skin though. I definitely wouldn't recommend to those with dry skin or even combination skin as it will look powdery and unnatural.

this doesn't break me out either! support cheap as well. an oldy but goody.

EDIT: I have found that this oxidizes. Which sucks because I really love it. I have noticed that the powder in the compact that I have has gotten darker and darker the longer I've had it. I guess placing the puff on my skin and then back into the container is what's causing this. I'll still use this, maybe just in a lighter color next time. It's just for blotting anyway, so I don't think it matters a whole lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by confessionsonadancefloor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've never been a fan of Covergirl products, but a friend raved so profusely about this product (and it was a steal a $2.79) that I decided to try it. I'm quite glad I did. When it comes to the dark circles under my eyes, this product alone does a good job concealing them - it may not make them disappear, but it lessens the severity. I also find that whatever makeup I'm using (eyeshadow, concealer, blush etc.,) I can always count on this powder to play nicely with other products.

I feel a smaller pad or even a brush might make for better application, and I also find the product dusty when I only apply it to a small area (like the corners of my eyes,) but all in all it's great value for the price.

PROS:
I can use it with any makeup
Could be used as a stand alone product for concealing
Super inexpensive

CONS:
Dusty/flaky when used in small portions
Pad is too big for ideal application

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Natalieeekbye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Update! Made me break out :( 3 lippys instead of 5

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by wonderlandecho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! This is AMAZING for oil control. Keeps me grease free for 6 hours! No touch ups! The packaging a a little flimsy but doesn't bother me. It's great for travel. I've dropped this many times and it hasn't broken. My skins been really oily atm so this isn't working as well as it did before but even of you don't have oily skin I think this would be great

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by liltartmuffin