October 23, 2014 | 1926 users online

Eye Primer - Concrete Minerals - Electric Eye Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Imp99

where do i begin ..this primer is amazing it has a light fluffy texture and makes shadow considerably vibrant......now the reason i like this eye primer is because its texture is so thin and unnoticable unlike many primers where you can see a small layer or feel it sorta harsh now it works great in arid weather but i must say that it failed me in the Texas heat because it sorta starts peeling of which isn't great.......now the reason i gave it 5 lippies is because of the texture no scent and actual enhancement of eyeshadow which is amazing and because even in hot humid texan weather it lasted 7hrs..meanwhile in dry cold weather it lasted well over 12hrs....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic primer for putting shadows over. It does not neutral out the eye by adding colour like the MAC paint pots tend to do - but it works fantastic as an eye primer. I used this with some of my concrete mineral eye pigments and they stayed on perfectly the whole day - no creases or oilyness. This is my HG primer base for applying shadows over, and for $11 it is a total bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ThisLittleBug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this primer! It holds my eye makeup all day with no creasing, even in our hot Aussie summers when I'm on the go. Compared to Urban Decays Eyeshadow Primer, Concrete comes out on top. It's a better price, better packaging and better product.

This is the primer for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by kiimuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must-have primer for wearing mineral makeup! It works just as well as my Urban Decay Primer Potion, which was honesty a total shock to me. If you want an awesomely affordable alternative to UDPP like I did, this eye primer will not disappoint you! It blends to a clear finish, so you don't need to be concerned that your lids will appear the same shade as the product. The faint shimmers won't affect your eyeshadow either.

My only minor gripe is that in the product photo, it appears that the pot is filled to the rim, but it isn't. I was a little puzzled by this discovery at first, but yes, you do receive the amount of product in the tin as advertised (.35 oz/10g).

Edit: After using this product routinely for the past few months, I'm thrilled to state that it also hasn't started drying out on me! Awesome.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by aegyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this stuff to death. I literally cannot wear mineral eyeshadows without a primer, the stuff just disappears on my oily lids, but this keeps my make-up looking fresh all day long. The first time I wore it I couldn't stop staring at myself in my compact mirror on the bus home, I couldn't believe how well my eyeshadow had kept! (I must've looked so vain but I try and stay discreet |D) I'll be back for more of this for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by zafiro80

I can't say how wonderful this product is!
I was using UDPP and i hate hate hate the pakaging..what a rip!

So off to etsy i went and found Concrete minerals. It looked great and had shimmer which i loved about UDPP sin. It is less shimmer than SIN but that's fine with me.

The rpice was right at 8.99 plus 2.99 shipping still under the retail price of UDPP bought in store and certainly less than when purchased online.

This primer is soft, supple, and glides on effortlessly. a little goes a long way and it lasts all day. i have oily lids so it really counts for a primer to stand up in south central Tejas heat and last all day. And it does! the only combination i can't do is cream shadows but that is because of my lids not the primer. (i just want to wear cream shadow so bad but it's not meant to be.)

Anyways this is great stuff and at .35 oz it's more product than some other brands provide. The tin is perfect and i just can't say enough. GET THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by justnic88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After having tried several other name brand primer's and being disappointed with the results, this is definitely my HG! It comes packaged in the easiest to use twist-off metal tin, giving you the option to apply with a finger or brush. I always use my finger to apply because the formula is not messy AT ALL!

I would describe it as a cream to powder but even that doesn't seem to do it justice. It's really soft and shimmery, and a tiny amount goes a long way. You just blend, blend, blend all over your eyelid until it feels super satiny, and apply your eye shadow!

The best part is, this stuff actually WORKS. I have tested the primer several times by sleeping with my eye shadow on, and woken up the next day with it still flawless. WOW. Did I mention you get .35 oz of primer? Which is awesome considering the tin is so small and cute and takes up minimal space in a make-up bag :)

The price is extremely reasonable for such an amazing product, I will never buy a different primer again!