July 25, 2014 | 1096 users online

Lipstick - Kanebo - Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by MoroccoRed

I have this in PK-3 and RD-1 and there is nothing I can complain about this lipstick.
Medium pigmentation just the way I like it with a bright pop of colour. It does have shimmer but is negligible on lips. The formulation gives off sheen by itself without help from shimmer bits anyway.

Staying power is outstanding for a drugstore lipstick and it's creamier and stickier than your average l/s. It was definitely marketed towards the Japanese market seeing the sticky texture and asian-oriented colour range. The actual l/s is quite slim and small, making it very cute.

Def. a hit product for Asians.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this the other day trying to find my luck with liking Lavshuca's lipsticks since I fell in love with the brand Lavshuca. I bought it over Watson's here in Hong Kong for HKD 90. I love their packaging. That's one plus points for them. Anything "princessy" is always a plus point for me.

Anyway, my very first Lavshuca lippie purchase was the Lavshuca Jewel Lips. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me. The lipstick wasn't pigmented enough for me and doesn't work on my skintone. In fact, I was like wearing nothing at all. A big disappointment for me.

And so, I bought their Dramatic Memory Rouge. I fell in love with the color of PK-3. It's a peachy-pink color, in the middle of being orange and pink. I love the color in fact. I love the packaging, as always from Lavshuca, but the lipstick itself wasn't moisturizing enough for my lips.

I tried to use it once, but unfortunately, it made my lips so dry. Also, as expected, it wasn't that pigmented enough. I swatched it twice before I got the color that I wanted.