October 1, 2014 | 1150 users online

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

No no no no no.
Well, yes, it made my skin VERY soft, but that's partially from the yucky film this body wash leaves behind. I found film and leftover deodorant under my armpits that this body wash could NOT scrub off. It just doesn't cleanse well- at all- and is VERY difficult to rinse. Such a shame; I wanted to love it. The fragrance is lovely, the consistency is nice and thick, and it made my skin silky and moisturized. But that softness and moisture was from the amphibious film, not from sinking into my skin and moisturizing properly.
Ah, well. At least it was super cheap- only a couple bucks into the trash. :\

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Fuuka1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

WHOO! My HG body wash. Use it with a nylon exfoliating mitten. Great light scent, super moiturizing, and rinses clean. I can even shave my legs with this! I am on my 2nd bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is my favourite St. Ives body wash and I've repurchased this one in particular a couple of times already. It has a very mild floral scent, creamy formula and lathers well. Doesn't dry out my skin and rinses off easily. A great body wash if your sensitive to strong scents. Will keep on repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

ok this stuff is magical. I have had little ingrown hair (bumps) all over my legs basically my whole life. The only thing that would help was aha lotion. When I started using this my skin felt sooo soft and smooth. The bumps were gone. So I decided to try a different body wash just to see and, yup, the bumps came back. So I purchased another bottle and again, my skin was smooth as a baby and NO MORE BUMPS!!! This stuff rocks. Will always repurchase. I also bought the moisturizer, which didn't work as well for my bumps. I've never had a body wash actually correct my skin. It's really amazing stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

This is a good body wash for the price. It is not nearly as harsh or drying as many other cheaper body washes out there.
I'm not at all fond of the scent-- it's like a cheap air freshener and some lilacs had a baby, then blew cigarette smoke on it.
The body wash rinses off easily and leaves a slight bit of moisture on the skin. It also foams up very well with only a quarter-sized amount on my loofah-- so, it lasts a long time and is very inexpensive.
St. Ives is a good product line. I only started using any of their products bc they were cruelty-free-- Yay!
I wouldn't buy this body wash again bc of the smell and bc I want something more natural and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Finally found this in the UK at Wilkinsons. Good value - a large fliptop bottle for about 2. I don't understand why St Ives washes aren't sold in Boots, etc, here, but hopfully they will be eventually, as this one is excellent. It's mild and moisturizing yet still foams well without using too much, and the mild floral scent is very pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by elizabeth77

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this.it's mild and really moisturizing.most shower gels dry my skin out but this one actually does moisturize.the smell is fresh and clean, like a soap but not soap-y like pure grace.plus it's like 2 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love St. Ives products!! This particular body wash is pretty amazing! It has a very unique clean fragrance and it moisturizes the skin pretty well too!! Ive also noticed that unlike a lot of other body washs..this one's scent stays on the skin for most of the day :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by caligirl3

This is my ALL TIME favorite body wash! It's ALL I use!! I don't really like the smell that much- it doesn't smell bad, but it definitely doesn't smell good. It doesn't really bother me I guess, and you can't really smell it once it's on! The reason I love this so much is because I have these bumps on the back of my arms and this is what got rid of them for me. It keeps my skin feeling really smooth and hydrated and best of all those bumps are gone! I love it! I'd recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

The lilac scent of this is very nice, but too strong for me, although it does not linger on the skin very much at all. It did not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin, but I was looking for something a bit more moisturizing for winter, so I'm using it as hand soap instead. It is not drying really, just not particularly moisturizing either. It is a very good product overall and a good value for the price. I don't think I will buy it again personally, but it is worth trying. I think many people will like it.