October 21, 2014 | 1610 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Deelight

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Nolabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday lip gloss! I literally wear this everyday. I love the nude color and it smells so good. perfect for a date night or just to add a touch of color to your lips. LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by JoyConway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC cremesheen glasses have a really nice formula. They are creamy, not sticky, moisturizing, have decent longevity, smell great and are just kinda awesome. I purchased deelight because it was the most natural shade among the range of colors they have for the cremesheen glass line and I like it alot. It's sorta like a MLBB color which is great since I like glosses that can be worn on a daily basis. It lasts maybe 2 hours but I don't expect long wearing results in a gloss anyway. The packaging is cute and sleek and I like the doe foot applicator, very soft and gives precise application. But the scent? So great! Smells like vanilla or cupckaes or something, like most of MACs lip products. I can't stand bad smelling and tasting glosses so that is definently a plus. I would totally repurchase this gloss because it 's just kinda amazing. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looove the formula! It feels like the nyx butter glosses but a lot smoother and not as thick. However, since its not very sticky I've noticed the wear time to be relatively short before reapplying. (2 hours)

My lips are naturally full and very light pink. This shade makes them a dullish pinkish rose. It also does a nice job of plumping my lips more. The packaging is really pretty too.

Overall, really nice gloss that's worth a try. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by goldee

Wonderful non-sticky gloss! My lips are naturally dark pink and this gloss makes them look prettier. Alone or over any color lipstick, this is an amazing color. I have two and will repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by cjsabile

Love this lip gloss! Cremesheen lipglass is the only lipgloss I would get from MAC as well as lip finish. It's so buttery and creamy smooth on the lips. The pigmentation is opaque and the color is my definite MLBB. The ideal lip color with any eye look. Obviously the scent is a winner for this product too. I'll be sure to purchase a different shade in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by MinnieBeth

This is the best 'your lips but better colour' for anyone who doesn't have pale lips. I find that most natural/nude lip products just wash my lips out but this doesn't, it just gives them a nice even colour.

It is by far my favourite gloss and although it looks boring in the tube, it is really really lovely. It has shiny but not too much finish and a nice taste/smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with the reviwer below that it suits drk skins but i cant see it not working on the fairer lovelies too.
Its not too sheer nor opaque. In the tube it looks like it its going to be milky when on but it doesnt.
My only two gripes are that its expensive i think it was abut 16+ and that i didnt get a back up

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Prada3721

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is a perfect "nude" lip color for my dark skinned sisters . . who are trying to do that "nude" lip trend and can't find anything that works.

It is NOT sticky, very light creamy feel. Great color, wonderful with or without a lip pencil and a great every day color

I used the entire tube and it went so fast, that is why it gets 4starts because the price is high at $16.00 a pop it can add up.